[DomLuka] Story Release Schedule

The only problem with that wonderful "Mission: Impossible" plot is the little teeny fact that Dom has no internet service so the emailed chapter would be stuck in limbo.

Ah, well simple solution. After we're done, one of us must print it, then send it to him via carrier pigeon.

(Can't trust those shifty postal workers/delivery people. They're liable to intercept it, pass it off as their own, and retire on the millions they'd make. ;) )

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet at this point, Dom must be up to chapter 27...on paper. Does that help?

No help. I'm guessing he's stuck on Chapter 25. It's nice about the new boyfriend, but moving to a place with no internet service?

I'll have you know I've never thithered in my life. :blink:

Me neither. Thither is the opposite of hither. Hither and thither...here and there. I'm in a dither.

Maybe it's a British usage. Is bodgy British?

If it's British, let's discuss something else. If it's British, we will have to discuss pronunciation and I'm not up for dental fricative phonemes.

I bet at this point, Dom must be up to chapter 27...on paper. Does that help?

... well...

NO! :(

Wouldn't it be fun if Dom logged in under a pseudonym, and posted a paragraph - written in the style of someone else.

How about he just posted chapter 21? (And 22, 23, 24, (25, 26, 27) while he is on a computer with internet service)

Think we've been waiting a long time for the next chapter of ITFB? How about waiting a whole year for one of your favorite authors to post new work. Little Buddha's fans will be happy to know that, exactly one year and four days after he finished his most recent story, he has published the first chapter of When I See You Again.

Something new to read while we wait for Dom. :2thumbs:

one year and four days

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!! :pissed:

If that sounded agressive you know its because of withdrawl symtomps 0:) .

(Did you ever get used to it?)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!! :pissed:

If that sounded agressive you know its because of withdrawl symtomps 0:) .

(Did you ever get used to it?)

***SMACK*** Liddy across the face in hopes of getting her to snap out of it.

:great:

***SMACK*** Liddy across the face in hopes of getting her to snap out of it.

:great:

Thanks. I needed that.

:huh: *rubsherface*

I guess I needed that, too.

*wanders out to check if Dom has a new chapter up yet*

Edited by Liddy
Dom's having internet issues at his new place, so it may be a few weeks before he can get online to post a chapter. But no worries, the chapters are there and 21 will be posted eventually.

The problems aren't anything that a bunch of Dom's fans would be able to expedite with calls to Dom's ISP :lol:

Who the *$! is Dom's ISP? Do they have any competition? I guess he is waiting for the cable company or phone company to install a line; otherwise, he could just use a dial-up ISP. Hopefully, he's not waiting for a phone line. Vic, I know you think there's is nothing readers can do to help the situation, but if we knew who the culprit is, someone might have a good idea on how to shake loose some good service. Can you share that information? Thanks.

Now, if the new boyfriend has Dom all tied up (figuratively or literally), that's another matter.

Hi everyone! I am not what I would call a "newbie" when it comes to Dom's writing, but I've never posted on the forum before. So...hi...*waves* I thank all of you for keeping me sane while we wait for the accursed ISP in Dom's life to get their act together. Hey...maybe the new boyfriend and the ISP are the SAME THING! lol...just a thought. For all we know, he could be a cable guy ;) I've seen some cute ones show up at the door with their oxfords buttoned up tight, wielding a clipboard like a pro. But anyway.

Dom absolutely rocks my world! I check his site everyday. All we can do is wait patiently and remember that life likes to throw a lot of crap in the mix all at once. The upside to that is, once things calm down for him, that means we get lots of chapters all at once :2thumbs::read:

And just to put this out there, I am in love with Travis's dysfunctional character :wub: It feels good to come clean...

Hi everyone! I am not what I would call a "newbie" when it comes to Dom's writing, but I've never posted on the forum before. So...hi...*waves* I thank all of you for keeping me sane while we wait for the accursed ISP in Dom's life to get their act together. Hey...maybe the new boyfriend and the ISP are the SAME THING! lol...just a thought. For all we know, he could be a cable guy ;) I've seen some cute ones show up at the door with their oxfords buttoned up tight, wielding a clipboard like a pro. But anyway.

Dom absolutely rocks my world! I check his site everyday. All we can do is wait patiently and remember that life likes to throw a lot of crap in the mix all at once. The upside to that is, once things calm down for him, that means we get lots of chapters all at once :2thumbs::read:

And just to put this out there, I am in love with Travis's dysfunctional character :wub: It feels good to come clean...

Ahhhh but we won't get lots of chapters all at once- it never seems to work like that.

I love Travis too :wub:

Who the *$! is Dom's ISP? Do they have any competition? I guess he is waiting for the cable company or phone company to install a line; otherwise, he could just use a dial-up ISP. Hopefully, he's not waiting for a phone line. Vic, I know you think there's is nothing readers can do to help the situation, but if we knew who the culprit is, someone might have a good idea on how to shake loose some good service. Can you share that information? Thanks.

Now, if the new boyfriend has Dom all tied up (figuratively or literally), that's another matter.

Where te hell did he move??? Sibiria???

But I've already thought of a Plan B (after the brilliant pigeon-plan sadly didn't work out):

Well get him a USB-Stick! He'll just put everything on it, give it to good friend Ann and she'll send it in for him!

It's so simple I should have thought of a while ago!!! :rolleyes:B)

Now don't tell me this wouldn't work! :devil:

Edited by Liddy
Where te hell did he move??? Sibiria???

But I've already thought of a Plan B (after the brilliant pigeon-plan sadly didn't work out):

Well get him a USB-Stick! He'll just put everything on it, give it to good friend Ann and she'll send it in for him!

It's so simple I should have thought of a while ago!!! :rolleyes:B)

Now don't tell me this wouldn't work! :devil:

B) ........Plan C, tar & feather his "busy" BF.

Edited by Benji
He posted two as a 'Welcome Back Vic' thing, so maybe he'll post several as a 'Welcome Back Dom' thing :P

I suggested that Vic leave again and come back a few times...but, he never listens to me. We could have been all caught up by now. Think about it... ;)

Sharon

Hi everyone! I am not what I would call a "newbie" when it comes to Dom's writing, but I've never posted on the forum before. So...hi...*waves*

Welcome Yuys! :D It's awesome having ya here!

I thank all of you for keeping me sane while we wait for the accursed ISP in Dom's life to get their act together. Hey...maybe the new boyfriend and the ISP are the SAME THING! lol...just a thought. For all we know, he could be a cable guy ;) I've seen some cute ones show up at the door with their oxfords buttoned up tight, wielding a clipboard like a pro. But anyway.

HAHA! :lol:

Ahhhh but we won't get lots of chapters all at once- it never seems to work like that.

We're coming into the colder months, which means more frequent postings. I seem to recall chapters coming out more than once a week :D

If you look back at forum history, we've repeated this cycle many times.

Don't worry folks. We'll get ITFB Ch 21, Ch 22, Ch 23, Ch 24, Ch 25, WT ch 12, etc soon enough.

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - MikeL, I can't believe you're loosing it :wacko:

ARGH!!!!

Three months since a chapter and a month and a half since a post. I'm seriously getting depressed over this! It's not fair (sobs), it's just not fair...

By the way, to anybody who cares, the new Mountain Dew Game Fuel stuff - DO NOT DRINK A WHOLE 2 LITER IN A 2 HOUR PERIOD!!! You now have the fair warning that I didn't.