How did you find Gay Authors?

:worship: Actaully I was doing a report on gay authors and when i typed it in the search engine i found you. Ive been happy ever since great work. Can i ask a question. how do i go about asking dkstories a question on the progress of the third book of the rich boy trilogy? rich boy inheritance whens it going to be started?
:worship: Actaully I was doing a report on gay authors and when i typed it in the search engine i found you. Ive been happy ever since great work. Can i ask a question. how do i go about asking dkstories a question on the progress of the third book of the rich boy trilogy? rich boy inheritance whens it going to be started?

Send Dan a private message (PM) at: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...E=4&MID=212

• Site Administrator

Talk about bring back old topics! I first posted this in 2005!!!

Still a valid question though. How did you end up here at Gay Authors?

It probably wouldn't be inappropriate to ask in his forum either (just a guess, not sure which Dan prefers).

Talk about bring back old topics! I first posted this in 2005!!!

Still a valid question though. How did you end up here at Gay Authors?

:lol:

I just pop into this thread every year or so to once again state that I originally wandered in after finding Dom's TOU on Nifty and then coming here in search of more chapters. I'm sorta like a stray cat in that way, only with chapters instead of milk. Dom kept feeding me and when I didn't leave they eventually gave me my shots and let me in the house. :boy:

It probably wouldn't be inappropriate to ask in his forum either (just a guess, not sure which Dan prefers).

just wanted to thank everybody involved for giving all of us a place to go. it sure beats the library and my boyfriend always knows where im at. friendly face keep up the great work and if you guys ever need anything just ask and ill pool my connections and will help anyway we can. again thankyou for allowing me to be part of the family.

:lol:

I just pop into this thread every year or so to once again state that I originally wandered in after finding Dom's TOU on Nifty and then coming here in search of more chapters. I'm sorta like a stray cat in that way, only with chapters instead of milk. Dom kept feeding me and when I didn't leave they eventually gave me my shots and let me in the house. :boy:

My storyis actually a pretty simple one lol. I was turned on to Gayauthors by my friend Emulated, a writer here on GA.

Nightowl

night owl the human race has been blessed with the creation of another powerful writer with skills and talent that will flourish as time and penminship evolve.I so loved the way your words flowed in the story youve penned to paper. I so truly hope that you revisit that story soon so that you may delight your audience with the delightful outcome of a refreshing coming out story between friends. Greypath Adept :worship:

• 3 weeks later...

I Googled Gay Authors/Gay Stories and the first one that came up was GA!!!! I started browsing around like a lost soul until I found the stories and got hooked! There are thousands of Gay related websites out there, but to me, none compare with the friendliness of GA's members and the super stories posted here. As Kevin said, "kept feeding me and when I didn't leave they eventually gave me my shots and let me in the house" and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! :P

Luv You Guys (and girly)!!!

It's a very simple answer... I googled it. On and off for a couple years been writing my story and was like "Where would i even post this when im done?" cuz its guy on guy lol. And then im like google... typed in stories written by gay people. brought me here and here i've been :)

Everyones super nice and super cool. I haven't read alot of the authors but im slowly getting around to it. Love the people and the environment :)