How did you find Gay Authors?

Hey Lele

By reading this post, I found your signature very appropriate.

May I ask you ? Is it home made ? Or did you find it somewhere?

And buon Natale

It's not mine. I read it somewhere something like 10 years ago, and it got stuck in my mind.

Can't remember where though, nor I can remember who was credited for it.

Buon Natale anche a te, and to everybody here in GA!

A special Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Myr and the others admins, of course! :)

I beg your pardon for the OT.

Hi everybody.

Lele

• 2 weeks later...

I blame dom... In the nicest possible way of course. Though I think I'd been here pre-dom, just for a look around. (something to do with comicality.. maybe)... then I lurked.. for a year. ahem.

I was actually reading stories on Nifty and saw on From Behind those eyes by Viv that the story was also here, and I just kept coming back to see if I could find good stories :great:

Welcome!

I'm sure you will enjoy, not only the stories, but also the forums and the other sections.

Take care and be happy :2thumbs:

BTW Faust : Mephisto is your friend ? If yes, welcome to him also !

Old (very!) Bob

I found one of dom's stories on nifty and it had links back to here, so I proceeded to devour every other work on the site in a few weeks.
I got to know this site through Dom Luka's (I love his stories!) :great:
Through a story of DK on nifty, and besides his great stories, he has my eternal gratitude for that.
well, I was looking for something to help me with, well...me. I found comicality's site on google, and then this.

Welcome hollaburoo, Cookie, Jo Stevens and Wingless. I hope you guys have a great time here at GA. If you have any questions...just ask somebody!

Have a great day!

Greg :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh and Vlista needs to make ALOT more stories for those of us that went through the kind of things that happen in those stories, my little brother read them and got a whole burst of hope for things thanks Vlista, never seen him smile so much in his life.

oh and Vlista needs to make ALOT more stories for those of us that went through the kind of things that happen in those stories, my little brother read them and got a whole burst of hope for things thanks Vlista, never seen him smile so much in his life.

:hug:

Welcome to Ga Greymaine

Wow thanks Greymaine I feel absolutely honored that I could be a part of your brother smiling so much! I'm glad you found your way to GA it is a wonderful place full of wonderful people. I'm working on a new story now, I think it'll start posting next Friday.

:hug: for you and your brother.

Vance