GA GetTogether June 2008 - Dallas

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand your comment. shrug.gif

Why would anyone in their right mind not want you? Oh, swimming isn't just an American sport and IIRC you swim, right? In fact I'm counting on you to be my exercise partner if we both manage to attend the next GA convention. It's hard to get motivated without someone else to swim with. Here at home there's always someone in the pool who's willing to do laps with me.

I swim for fun, but sure if you want to.

In fact, I played different forms of football - Aussie Rules Football, Gaelic Football, International Rules Football, soccer, and cricket...

B) ....This was what I was referring to swimming for exercise!!

Edited by Benji
B) .......Not to sound uninterested, but what's in Chicago? And does school start up about that time?

That's a good point about school. Maybe sometime in July would be better. As for what's in Chicago, I dunno. I've been there once for a convention, but I didn't see much of the city.

Cleveland, Ohio? Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

That's a good point about school. Maybe sometime in July would be better. As for what's in Chicago, I dunno. I've been there once for a convention, but I didn't see much of the city.

Cleveland, Ohio? Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

B) .......Theme park, gay district???

I have teeth, Gary. They are razor sharp, and if you are not careful, they'll rip flesh. :angry:

Do that and you'll never get your beta-read stories back. Lesson #1: Always be nice to your betas and editors.

Philly is fine. There's certainly lots to do there.