GA GetTogether June 2008 - Dallas

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need to comment about Joe, Mason, B1ue, Shadowgod and Trebs all in bed together....

Cool pic! :)

Reminds me of the time I was in bed with four of my friends and remarked "Who knew you could get five queens into one queen size bed?" 0:)

It looks/sounds like you guys had an awesome time! I was thinking of Dallas all weekend while I was fixing the planter and then planting corn in between cloudbursts :wacko: and wishing I was there having fun at 6 Flags with everyone.

But alas, No rest for the wicked :lol:

It looks/sounds like you guys had an awesome time! I was thinking of Dallas all weekend while I was fixing the planter and then planting corn in between cloudbursts :wacko: and wishing I was there having fun at 6 Flags with everyone.

But alas, No rest for the wicked :lol:

B) ........And the righteous don't need ay!!

:lol::D

Thanks for the pictorial proof Myr!

It looked like a fun, exciting, and lively time was had by all! I regret not being present for the goat ritual, not to mention the pre-sacrifice debauchery. *sigh* perhaps next time.

Glad you all had fun! :D

-Kevin

Man, not only great pix but a fantastic script to go along with it. Thanks Myr. thumbs-up.gif

About the goat sacrifice. Couldn't you guys have waited until CJ posted all of LTMP. Now we'll probably never find out what happens to Dimitri. :lol:

Edited by GaryInMiami

A... GOAT SACRIFICE!! ACK! I never knew that when y'all invited me to diner, it was an invite to be the main course!!! :o

And I notice that Shadowgod is carving a very sensitive part of my anatomy! :blink: No wonder my vopice went up a few octaves!

ROFL! That is hilarious! :2thumbs:

I had a look at all the pics, and it looks like everyone had a fantastic time! Check out the pics, everyone, both on the page and the site Trebs linked to. Great sets there!!

ROFL! Yes, I saw the pic of the check. :lmao:

Did Mason know that Joe was planning on selling him? 0:)

Yup - he was just sitting there during the whole exchange, just smiling...

I'm shocked.. Shocked I say, that given the crew in attendance, a bidding war did not break out. 0:)

I threatened to beat up anyone that tried to outbid me. As a consolation prize I offered to let everyone else watch.

Oh, and lest I forget, the pictures don't show it but I swear Mason was sporting chub after his cuddling with Scooby Doo. I think he has a little bit of a furry attraction....

B) ........More likely Dan was just trying to get a rise out of Mason.

BTW Which character was getting friendly with Mason?