GA GetTogether June 2008 - Dallas

Ask and ye shall receive

In order from Left to Right: Jsmith, Trebs, Joe's Boy Toy (Mason), B1lue, and Shadowgod (With the blurry hands moving up and down)

What a cutie!

Edited by GaryInMiami
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask and ye shall receive

Don't ask what Shadowgod was doing with his hands. (he's the one with the blurry hands moving up and down)

In order from Left to Right: Jsmith, Trebs, Joe's Boy Toy (Mason), B1lue, and Shadowgod (With the blurry hands moving up and down)

Glad you though to mention that TWICE Dan.

the question is, was it as good for you?

:P

• Site Administrator

The more I learn, the more I wish that 1. I lived in the USA, 2. I was able to go to Dallas, and 3. I was single.... :P I'm glad you guys are having fun. :D

Sigh! I so wish I move to the US!! I will most likely try and make the convention when I shift there...Enjoy, guys!! :)

BeaStKid :devil:

P.S

Joe, you've caught yourself a nice guy!! ;):wub: (now i don't understand whom to flirt with!! :lol: ) And Steve, looking hot as ever... ;) B1lue's pic ain't that clear, but from what I could see, he's smart as well, and so is Trebs... (lucky Dan!!)

Love ya all!! Mwwwuuuaah!

You know, I TOTALLY forgot that this was happening! Not like it mattered anyway, I couldn't have gone due to plane tickets being so expensive... and hotels being so expensive. Perhaps when you guys do this in the tri-state area I can make it, with gas being the only expense lol.

Don't ask what Shadowgod was doing with his hands. (he's the one with the blurry hands moving up and down)

Warming up for the event that occurred as soon as the camera was shut off?

How dare you turn off that camera!

• Site Administrator

If that event was occurring, the camera would not have been off. ;)

Sales would found the site for a year. lol

Sweet. I see, there's a 5 post minimum count!

It's working now.

Cheers!

edit: Woah! it's really cool to finally put some faces to the authors. haha.

someone looks immensely pissed off though!

Edited by auel
just 25 cents... more then your mouth can handle...

:)

Trebs was a good boy and took pictures of the back of the shirt. I was a good boy and told Shadowgod that I was hungry and needed a potassium injection asap....

Even sunburned he can still blush nicely.

Trebs was a good boy and took pictures of the back of the shirt. I was a good boy and told Shadowgod that I was hungry and needed a potassium injection asap....

Even sunburned he can still blush nicely.

where are these pictures, i haven't seen them :P