GA GetTogether June 2008 - Dallas

Oh, and lest I forget, the pictures don't show it but I swear Mason was sporting chub after his cuddling with Scooby Doo. I think he has a little bit of a furry attraction....

I feel bad for Mason. He trusts his boyfriend to drag him to this convention and then he has to deal with all this good-natured ribbing that makes you all look like a bunch of pervs. Yeah, I know you all are a bunch of pervs, but really, you could have been a bit better behaved, right? Then again, that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. evil-smirk.gif

We should take up a collection to pay for the PTSD treatment Mason is gonna need. crazy.gif

banana-dance.gif

BTW Which character was getting friendly with Mason?

Ben, you are all a bunch of characters. poke-poke.gif

Edited by GaryInMiami
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Mason. He trusts his boyfriend to drag him to this convention and then he has to deal with all this good-natured ribbing that makes you all look like a bunch of pervs. Yeah, I know you all are a bunch of pervs, but really, you could have been a bit better behaved, right? Then again, that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. evil-smirk.gif

We should take up a collection to pay for the PTSD treatment Mason is gonna need. crazy.gif

banana-dance.gif

Ben, you are all a bunch of characters. poke-poke.gif

B) .....I was referring to one of the "actors" Mason said one was "really" friendly. But I doubt Mason will come on in this forum to tell us.

Edited by Benji

I think Scooby Doo was the most friendly of the characters to Mason...

I doubt that Mason was too scarred by the experience. He seemed more than capable of holding his own. Need I remind you folks that HE had a knife to my throat as he demanded...uh...well you know. :)

I doubt that Mason was too scarred by the experience. He seemed more than capable of holding his own. Need I remind you folks that HE had a knife to my throat as he demanded...uh...well you know. :)

<_< ......Yeah, yeah, yeah! speaking of actors!

Oh yeah. I forgot about that photo. I guess maybe you're the one we should take up a collection for. :P

Hmmm.... then you buy his ass.

While I'll buy this one for $10,000.

Jack, wanna split it 50-50?? :lol:

P.S

On second reading, I think I caught on the double meaning of my post...I meant the cost....not you know...umm... :*)

Oh, wtf! I'll share that tooooooo... :wub:

I will remind you that it was YOU who offered ME Mason's ass in consideration for in-kind contributions and $50. Don't blame me.

Actually, you brought up Joe's ass at first, and then either you or Trebs said you wanted Mason's instead. Then Joe upped the minimum bid to $50 over, so at least he'd get something out of it.

Edited by B1ue
I will remind you that it was YOU who offered ME Mason's ass in consideration for in-kind contributions and $50. Don't blame me. :)

I had an idealistic vision of Joe so far, the super thorough, honest, serious guy. But auctioning one's BF doesn't really fit this image, does it?

I had an idealistic vision of Joe so far, the super thorough, honest, serious guy. But auctioning one's BF doesn't really fit this image, does it?

It fits in mine. A couple years ago, I wrote this for everyone to consider buying my boyfriend for a quarter.

Solde011.jpg

Needlessly I didn't sell him afterall.

Edited by Jack Frost
When will we vote to decide where 2009 GA GetTogether will be held??

I propose Montreal (duh!!!!!!!)

And I'll show you all a club. Montreal is a total party city.

Plus, Joe would drink legally for once. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

Sure it does.

Joe was thoroughly honest and serious about making a little money so he could take Mason out on a really nice date knowing full well that Mason would be amongst friends who would probably be content just to ogle Mason's cute butt without doing anything nasty.

Have I helped save your reputation Joe? shrug.gif