[DomLuka] Never Was-part I

Why I must to have 5 posts to read something from Sneak Peak section ?

There are certain areas of GA that are only available for members and Sneak Peak's is one of those. It's a way for authors to provide a limited release to a friendly audience before possibly making it available to the greater internet (and the subsequent).

Some authors may also use Sneak Peaks to provide a benefit to active GA members.

Membership has it's privileges. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just found it. And...OMFG. *dies* I saw the curly, blond hair and the dog and I thought, maybe, but I kind of rolled my eyes at myself. Like 'yeah, right, there's no way it's him.' And then *gasp* LUKE. I'm all sorts of giddy. Taylor was one of the more interesting characters in TOU and I wanted to see more of him. Get to know his character better. Feels like Christmas.

I really want to read Never Was part 1 but I hate the idea of making people read my terrible posts (I'm shy online when it comes to these things). :blink:

There's nothing wrong with your posts. Come on...just one more. As the saying goes "Action cures fear." :P