Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 16

Thanks Mike!

And that's one sneaky general, I think. :)

I love what the General did. And I was too expecting Eric to yank down those boxers. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the strip show to find out. As for the evil :blink: cliff at the end of the chapter I think I for see two outcomes to George finding out about their secret strip show:

1. Slezey George sees what an idot he's been with the boys and sees how hot their show really is and takes on their ideas cause he's greedy or

2. Slezey George sees the flyer, finds out what happens and gives the boys the boot. Though that could be a good thing for them, maybe a kick start with this strip show to opening their own club with hot acts.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... misleading people on the title now are you CJ?

And, before you say anything, I know that the act is called Surfer Strip Show, but alas, there was no show in this chapter and I wanted to read about it....

Also... the phone call Keith had with Craig.... it sounds as if Keith is cheating on the boyfriend....

Thus I can only conclude after thinking about these two things that this chapter is EEEVIL!!

Eric :P

While appropriate, your chapter title was such a tease!

Thanks for another great chapter CJ! :D

Thanks! :)

As for the tease... Wait until the next chapter. ;)

Good chapter :) , felica just might kill the general..

and :o Keith...

who was craig?

Felecia... She's a fiery one, isn't she? :) Question of the day: what's her motive for acting as she is? :)

Good catch BTW! We;ll find out much more about Jansen and Keith (and who Craig is) in the next few chapters. :)

I love what the General did. And I was too expecting Eric to yank down those boxers. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the strip show to find out. As for the evil :blink: cliff at the end of the chapter I think I for see two outcomes to George finding out about their secret strip show:

1. Slezey George sees what an idot he's been with the boys and sees how hot their show really is and takes on their ideas cause he's greedy or

2. Slezey George sees the flyer, finds out what happens and gives the boys the boot. Though that could be a good thing for them, maybe a kick start with this strip show to opening their own club with hot acts.

Cliff? What cliff? All we know is that the girl with the flyer on the counter is George Tankardsly's doughter. :)

As for what will happen with George, I can't say as that would be a spoiler, but I can say that we find out in the next chapter. :)

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... misleading people on the title now are you CJ?

And, before you say anything, I know that the act is called Surfer Strip Show, but alas, there was no show in this chapter and I wanted to read about it....

Also... the phone call Keith had with Craig.... it sounds as if Keith is cheating on the boyfriend....

Thus I can only conclude after thinking about these two things that this chapter is EEEVIL!!

Eric :P

Good catch on that phone call. It's a clue, that much I can confirm. As for what is really going on, all I can say is I've been dropping clues in the chapters, and no one in the forum has even come close to guessing what's really going on. The clues are in the chapters, but so far, no one has caught on.

CJ :)

I had assumed Craig was one of the people that Keith and Jansen was expecting to help out on the night and Craig's pulled out....

Well.... I could be wrong... but it sounds as if it is something that one guy would say to another during a break up...

Cides... it's evil sounding and I wouldn't put it past the goat to do something so cruel....

Eric :)

Another fun chapter from everyone's favorite goat! :D

That phone call sounds suspicious. It's like an exchange with someone who used to be a date then tried to be a friend and then turned into an complete a-hole.

When it comes to Goerge, good ridance! The guy's a looser. The strippers are better off going into business for themselves in the long run.

• Site Moderator

I can see what people mean about the phone conversation. That could however be misleading. You don't have to be involved with someone to be tired of the BS and to call them a loser.

Score:

Bradson 1, Felecia 0

WAY TO GO GENERAL!!

And I think CJ just stole the words for the next chapter.

My take on Craig is that he's the gymnast who was going to be the bartender for the weekend event. It would be consistent with Keith's telephone conversation with the "loser".

Will Eric be thrust into the role of bartender - with some sort of disguise of course?

Maybe out of guilt Craig shows up and he and Eric find something...together. :devil: I like it. :music:

Godzilla on steroids - I absolutely loved that. :D

Great chapter, CJ! :worship::worship:

Conner

Well.... I could be wrong... but it sounds as if it is something that one guy would say to another during a break up...

Cides... it's evil sounding and I wouldn't put it past the goat to do something so cruel....

Eric :)

We'll see a great deal more in the next chapter. I can't say much without giving spoilers, though I will say that we'll be finding out what is going on soon. :)

But what? Me, cruel? 0:)

Another fun chapter from everyone's favorite goat! :D

That phone call sounds suspicious. It's like an exchange with someone who used to be a date then tried to be a friend and then turned into an complete a-hole.

When it comes to Goerge, good ridance! The guy's a looser. The strippers are better off going into business for themselves in the long run.

The phone call is a very big clue. That much i can confirm. I just can't say what it is a clue to. :)

I can see what people mean about the phone conversation. That could however be misleading. You don't have to be involved with someone to be tired of the BS and to call them a loser.

Score:

Bradson 1, Felecia 0

WAY TO GO GENERAL!!

And I think CJ just stole the words for the next chapter.

You're right, I am thinking of renaming the next chapter to "The Show Must Go On" :)

General Bradson does have a knack for unconventional thinking. :)

My take on Craig is that he's the gymnast who was going to be the bartender for the weekend event. It would be consistent with Keith's telephone conversation with the "loser".

Will Eric be thrust into the role of bartender - with some sort of disguise of course?

Maybe out of guilt Craig shows up and he and Eric find something...together. :devil: I like it. :music:

Godzilla on steroids - I absolutely loved that. :D

Great chapter, CJ! :worship::worship:

Conner

Much will be answered in the next chapter. :)

Godzilla on Steroids does suit Helen at times, I think. :lmao:

Eric

GA's Cliffhanger Expert 0:)

Among other things. :lol::ph34r:

Honestly it sounded to me like Craig was the bartender, since Keith then immediately started thinking of other friends to serve soft drinks, regardless of their "hotness". It sounds to me like Keith is too loyal to cheat, but there is the off chance that Craig is an ex.

Hmmmm.... since CJ keeps saying that a lot more will be explained the next chapter... I have no choice but to declare yet again...

This chapter is a cliffhanger!!!!!

Eric

GA's Cliffhanger Expert 0:)

Ahhem! Even though I never use cliffhangers, I am highly knowledgeable about them! (I have studied Shadowgod's stories, after all!) I simply cannot fathom how anyone could, at once, procalim themselves a cliffhamger expert, and also claim to see them in my stories? :P

Among other things. :lol::ph34r:

Honestly it sounded to me like Craig was the bartender, since Keith then immediately started thinking of other friends to serve soft drinks, regardless of their "hotness". It sounds to me like Keith is too loyal to cheat, but there is the off chance that Craig is an ex.

Just an idle question from me... Does anyone recall Eric's one request to the dancers, back when he met them, regarding their bartending skills?

:boy:

Just an idle question from me... Does anyone recall Eric's one request to the dancers, back when he met them, regarding their bartending skills?

Tequila, of course.

Count on two performances; the first at a pool party, the second at the stag party, and helping out with the bartending at the party; nothing too complicated, beer and liquor mainly, and I hope you can pour tequila shots. You
Tequila, of course.

Let's hope Eric has no relapse at the party. He will need his wits when the volcano blows.

Confidential to CJ's fans: I have it on good authority that the goat's first name is Cliff (as in Clifford). How cool is that? :D

Try not to worry about the Volcano. There's no reason to think that it will erupt badly. It's eruptive history is fairly well behaved. Just like Kiluea in Hawaii; that's been erupting for over 20 years, and is just fine. :) Just think of the volcano as another secondary character, or maybe a new member of the band. :)

Same goes for The Scar and his mercenary army. They aren't likely to bother Eric and Instinct, they're just nearby, doing their own thing. :) Stop worrying so much... :music:

Try not to worry about the Volcano. There's no reason to think that it will erupt badly. It's eruptive history is fairly well behaved. Just like Kiluea in Hawaii; that's been erupting for over 20 years, and is just fine. :) Just think of the volcano as another secondary character, or maybe a new member of the band. :)

Same goes for The Scar and his mercenary army. They aren't likely to bother Eric and Instinct, they're just nearby, doing their own thing. :) Stop worrying so much... :music:

What? Me worry?

There's a big difference between Kilauea and Mt. St. Helens. The first produces a continuous flow of lava; the latter produces an explosive blast on (very) rare occasions. Your own description of the La Palma volcano puts it in the explosive category.

Repeat of a public service announcement...Confidential to CJ's fans: I have it on good authority that the goat's first name is Cliff (as in Clifford). How cool is that? :D

Edited by MikeL
  • Site Administrator
Good catch on that phone call. It's a clue, that much I can confirm. As for what is really going on, all I can say is I've been dropping clues in the chapters, and no one in the forum has even come close to guessing what's really going on. The clues are in the chapters, but so far, no one has caught on.

:o:o:o:o:o

Evil, Evil, Evil Goat!!!

I can't believe your planning on doing what I think (almost know) you're doing :o

Oh, BTW, I just noticed that you I haven't commented on the chapter yet, so Thanks to start off with :worship: . But I will have to make another post once I calm down :angry:

Steve B)

Edit to add: Stoke up the fire!!!

Edited by wildone
What? Me worry?

There's a big difference between Kilauea and Mt. St. Helens. The first produces a continuous flow of lava; the latter produces an explosive blast on (very) rare occasions. Your own description of the La Palma volcano puts it in the explosive category.

Repeat of a public service announcement...Confidential to CJ's fans: I have it on good authority that the goat's first name is Cliff (as in Clifford). How cool is that? :D

Ahhh, but Kiluea has, in the bast, had explosive events. Take a look here.

La Palma's Cumbre Veija is not prone to explosive events. Like al volcanos, it has them, but very, very rarely. The bigger danger with Cumre Vieja is edifice collapse; the west flank could collapse into the sea. If you want to have a look at a great example of what edifice collapse can do, go the the following coordinates in google earth or google maps (satalite view):

The bigger danger with Cumre Vieja is edifice collapse; the west flank could collapse into the sea.

It was a landslide ten miles wide, and the entire northwest side of the island slid into the sea. That enormous semi-circular cliff is the result.

Basically, when you have a very steep volcano, it becomes unstable. Edifice collapse is how it happens. Think of the north flank of St Hellens: that was an edifice collapse, though a comparatively tiny one.

So, no worries! Cumbre Vieja is unlikly to erupt explosively. A larger danger would be the southwest part of the island slipping into the sea as a result of the eruption. If that were to occur, it would likly expose the upper core of the magma tube, causing a lateral blast like at St Helens, but even that's nothing to worry about, becuase it would be towards the west, and everyone in that direction would already be dead by that point anyway. So, nothing to worry about!

Why am I not greatly relieved by your words? Why do I still feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff?

• Site Administrator
Wildone!!

I'm not evil... I'm sweet and nice!

What could I possibly be doing that is evil??

Let us know what you think... What could I possibly be up to? 0:)

No fair :angry: !!

I know if I reveal what I have figured out, then you will dispatch the Enchinda to Canada to impale me with his anti spoiler spines :o .

I have too much respect, or is it fear :wacko: of Graeme.

I am open to bribes though as compensation for getting pricked :P .

Wait, there is like 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground, maybe that is enough to deter him from coming.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..