Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

IT'S THAT TIME

B) ........Hush, you shadowy Cliffhanger person! Lest you forget that your last chapter left everyone hanging on the mysterious character outside the bagel shop and the unknown demise of a certain drugged out character in a gas station restroom.

Touchy.....

And I rather thought the restroom scene was settled... geesh whats with people wanting everything spelled out for them?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchy.....

And I rather thought the restroom scene was settled... geesh whats with people wanting everything spelled out for them?

B) ...........I think you meant Touche, a little dyslectic?

I wrote a few chapters of AYC this year.. now shush it... you, you, bullies. :(

And Steven... stop campaigning against me. You and Cj both are far worse than I can ever be. :wub:

I'm not sure about that Krista, that Oops idea would be perfect for you to take the tittle! :P:P:P

Hmmmmm.... I wonder who I should cast my vote for this year....

Should I cast it for CJ seeing as how he controls my namesake?

or

Should I cast it for Shadowgod seeing as that's what the goat wants

hmmmm

I KNOW! I'll cast it for Krista! :P

Hmmmmm.... I wonder who I should cast my vote for this year....

Should I cast it for CJ seeing as how he controls my namesake?

or

Should I cast it for Shadowgod seeing as that's what the goat wants

hmmmm

B) .........Humm toss-up is hard his Shadowyness or Krista!!

Hrmmm nope I did not mean touche... and no, not in the least dyslexic. :)

I'll confirm that Shadowgod is not dyslexic... Evil, yes, but dyslexic, no. I guess that makes him the complete opposite of me. :P

(Yep, I'm very much dyslexic)

So, Shadowgod, about that infamous scene... let's bear in mind the looming sword of Damocles that it leaves over poor Cody's head. Yes, that is a cliffhanger of enormous proportions... And of course, keeping us hanging for so long (since early November!) constitutes an enormous cliffhanger, in and of itself.

And stop picking on Krista, ya big bully! :P

So, Shadowgod, about that infamous scene... let's bear in mind the looming sword of Damocles that it leaves over poor Cody's head. Yes, that is a cliffhanger of enormous proportions... And of course, keeping us hanging for so long (since early November!) constitutes an enormous cliffhanger, in and of itself.

B) ...........I have to agree here, leaving us stranded on Cody's well being is a cliffhanger, with that and a body outside the bagel shop, another in a restroom!!

B) ...........I have to agree here, leaving us stranded on Cody's well being is a cliffhanger, with that and a body outside the bagel shop, another in a restroom!!

Umm I hate to rain on your singular parade CBOATS, but COdy well being was perfectly intact at the end of 9. He was content in the world. See no character in peril, no flaiming biz jets... no missles... no WMD's perfectly safe and happy.

I'm not even up for Nomination, so why waste a vote. We all know who the REAL culprits are.

And stop picking on Krista, ya big bully! :P

Thanks a ton Cj! Steevil is a bully indeed. :( The meanie head.

----

Now, to end all this campaigning against Krista thing... I know you guys are only doing it to protect Steevil. But there are larger more infamous people to vote for. I am not innocent, I will come clean with that. BUT! All I'm saying is that the GOAT, and Steevil are FAR worse than me. So look through ALL the evidence of their recent past and see which is more deserving of this award. And also look at the not to be out-done culprits Dan, Dom, Comsie, and etc.. etc.

Not me. I am not a threat to my characters like the people mentioned above. 0:) I mean, Brett got what he wanted! And no doubt about it, there weren't any cliffies in that story.. but look at Dreams and Clipped Wings, and Let the Music Play... Changing Lanes.. etc.

Umm I hate to rain on your singular parade CBOATS, but COdy well being was perfectly intact at the end of 9. He was content in the world. See no character in peril, no flaiming biz jets... no missles... no WMD's perfectly safe and happy.

B) ........But that's the cliffy here, serene world of Cody's is about to crash down with bodies lying all over!! :P

B) ........But that's the cliffy here, serene world of Cody's is about to crash down with bodies lying all over!! :P

Pfft as if! Do you think Im writing a CJames serial or what?!?

And Krista I think you are incredibly eligible, Im not telling people to vote for you or whatever ;) All I know is that I would vote for you, what with the way you have a core group of diehard fans still begging for a certain story after years... thats very Dom of you btw...

Pfft as if! Do you think Im writing a CJames serial or what?!?

And Krista I think you are incredibly eligible, Im not telling people to vote for you or whatever ;) All I know is that I would vote for you, what with the way you have a core group of diehard fans still begging for a certain story after years... thats very Dom of you btw...

:P ............Actually, I think your are exceeding a CJ novel here, and what is with the misdirection towards Krista?? :lol:

:P ............Actually, I think your are exceeding a CJ novel here, and what is with the misdirection towards Krista?? :lol:

No Misdirection dear CBOATS, Many people know who really deserves the award. Even in your dedication that I be awarded you yourself still nominated yourself as C James for the award. I still contend any cliffhangers in DnCW are purely a figment of the imagination. I haven't gotten to them... yet :)

]No Misdirection[/s] dear CBOATS, Many people know who really deserves the award. Even in your dedication that I be awarded you yourself still nominated yourself as C James for the award. I still contend any cliffhangers in DnCW are purely extraordinary and deserving of nomination a figment of the imagination. I haven't gotten to them... yet :)

B) ........Nuff said!!!

Edited by Benji
I'm not even up for Nomination, so why waste a vote. We all know who the REAL culprits are.

Thanks a ton Cj! Steevil is a bully indeed. :( The meanie head.

----

Now, to end all this campaigning against Krista thing... I know you guys are only doing it to protect Steevil. But there are larger more infamous people to vote for. I am not innocent, I will come clean with that. BUT! All I'm saying is that the GOAT, and Steevil are FAR worse than me. So look through ALL the evidence of their recent past and see which is more deserving of this award. And also look at the not to be out-done culprits Dan, Dom, Comsie, and etc.. etc.

Not me. I am not a threat to my characters like the people mentioned above. 0:) I mean, Brett got what he wanted! And no doubt about it, there weren't any cliffies in that story.. but look at Dreams and Clipped Wings, and Let the Music Play... Changing Lanes.. etc.

But Krista... there are no cliffhangers in Changing Lanes or Let the Music Play!

And let us always remember and never forget: Living in Surreality 26!! :o

No Misdirection dear CBOATS, Many people know who really deserves the award. Even in your dedication that I be awarded you yourself still nominated yourself as C James for the award. I still contend any cliffhangers in DnCW are purely a figment of the imagination. I haven't gotten to them... yet

Ahhem!! "Yet" being an operative term, and need I point, out, a cliffhanger in and of itself!!!

There are indeed cliffhangers in D&CW. Hrmmm, perhaps I need to do a post listing them all? Most recently, we have a BODY in a doorway, and potentially another in a restroom. Yes, that was a dastardly, soaring cliffhanger, made all the more devastating by the veritable Sword of Damocles it leaved dangling precariously over Cody's head. I think the fact that you have left us hanging so long deserves an award in and of itself, but multi-faceted cliffhangers make it all the more so.

But Krista... there are no cliffhangers in Changing Lanes or Let the Music Play!

And let us always remember and never forget: Living in Surreality 26!! :o

Ahhem!! "Yet" being an operative term, and need I point, out, a cliffhanger in and of itself!!!

There are indeed cliffhangers in D&CW. Hrmmm, perhaps I need to do a post listing them all? Most recently, we have a BODY in a doorway, and potentially another in a restroom. Yes, that was a dastardly, soaring cliffhanger, made all the more devastating by the veritable Sword of Damocles it leaved dangling precariously over Cody's head. I think the fact that you have left us hanging so long deserves an award in and of itself, but multi-faceted cliffhangers make it all the more so.

<_< .........Someone, (probably his Shadowyness) has tinkered with my last post!! An attempt to cover up the revelation of his evil cliffhangers!!

• Site Administrator
I wrote a few chapters of AYC this year.. now shush it... you, you, bullies. :(

And Steven... stop campaigning against me. You and Cj both are far worse than I can ever be. :wub:

Against??? So your saying you want Steve to campaign for you? :D

A wee bit of a Freudian slip me thinks :P

Edited by wildone

Hmmmm.... in reading kristas signature... I've come to the conclusion that this whole cliffhanger business is very corrupt. So, in accordance with her wishes as displayed in her signature

Do not support corruption, vote for Krista for QUEEN of Evil Cliffhangers.

I say we all go with her wishes and vote Krista QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS!

Hmmmm.... in reading kristas signature... I've come to the conclusion that this whole cliffhanger business is very corrupt. So, in accordance with her wishes as displayed in her signature

I say we all go with her wishes and vote Krista QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS!

I'd say this is all part of CJ's twisted sense of marketing and hunger for glory. He pays Krista a hefty sum (and he can, I'll tell ya) to campaign as a contender. Then he can claim (of course, not directly, but through another bought member), and get more votes eventually. Plus if there are more contestants in the race, he will have more merit than if it's a soviet-like election.

• Site Moderator

Based on the nominations posted publicly, here's who's been nominated so far.

Shadowgod

CJames

dkstories

Graeme

Dom Luka

At this point, there is only one person officially who knows if Krista has been nominated and how many times. And she won't be telling the rest of the team until after the nominations close on the 25th.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..