C James Fan Club

IT'S THAT TIME

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

It's not quite that time, yet....

It is currently nomination time. Later on will be voting time.

I think we can be assured that CJ will be nominated for King, and I think we can be confident that Let The Music Play will be nominated for best hosted story, though it'll be up against some tough competition. The Scar seems to be doing well in the nomination process for best Villain/Antagonist, though I've also noticed Eric being nominated for Best Hero/Protagonist for Changing Lanes. Since the rules state that an author can only be in the final vote in three categories, it'll be interesting to see what CJ chooses (assuming all the nominates make the final list).

I'm supposed to lobby to campaign to get Shadowgod elected in lieu of CJames. I was asked to do so by a person creature that wants to remain anonymous, but is also my employer. What should I do, when I think that few authors on this site have even come close to being on the edge of producing cliffhangers?

Now now graeme... It certainly is that time. We all have to nominate Cj for king to ensure his place on the ballot. You know that :) after all the top four authors with the most nominations will have their place secured :)

Oh we should all nominate Krista as well.... We are STILL waiting on a conclusion for christian

• Site Administrator
Since the rules state that an author can only be in the final vote in three categories, it'll be interesting to see what CJ chooses (assuming all the nominates make the final list).

:o:o:o:o:o OMG, what a loophole the WST has given CJ.

So you are telling me if he manages to get nominated in four different categories, then HE gets to choose what 3 categories he will compete in???? Does this mean he could possibly choose himself not to be in the King of Cliffhangers category?

Looks like we might have to get a bigger fire pit and multiple spits. We may be having the WST and The Goat roasting in the near future :angry: .

Then again, we might have to make sure he gets out nominated in all other categories. :devil:

Steve (who is shocked that CJ may outsmart us all once again) B)

now wait a minute... I think it should go by number of nominations... and that was my understanding from last year. the three highest nominations are what went on the ballot, after that other nominations where dropped.

Where we reelect the King to his rightful throne!

So head on over to the lounge and do your part.

CJAMES FOR KING!

"This advertisement was paid for by CJames himself."

Meeko!!!! :blink:

I think we can all agree that it's time for a change... So, Vote for Shadowgod or Graeme! (and yes, Graeme is both eligable, and very deserving!)

It's not quite that time, yet....

It is currently nomination time. Later on will be voting time.

I think we can be assured that CJ will be nominated for King, and I think we can be confident that Let The Music Play will be nominated for best hosted story, though it'll be up against some tough competition. The Scar seems to be doing well in the nomination process for best Villain/Antagonist, though I've also noticed Eric being nominated for Best Hero/Protagonist for Changing Lanes. Since the rules state that an author can only be in the final vote in three categories, it'll be interesting to see what CJ chooses (assuming all the nominates make the final list).

Umm, not quite on the choosing. :) More on that lower down. :)

I'm supposed to lobby to campaign to get Shadowgod elected in lieu of CJames. I was asked to do so by a person creature that wants to remain anonymous, but is also my employer. What should I do, when I think that few authors on this site have even come close to being on the edge of producing cliffhangers?

Bondwriter! While I have no idea to whom you could possibly be referring, Can you honestly say that Shadowgod has not produced dizzying, vertigo-inducing, awe inspiring cliffhangers? Remember your very own words regarding LiS 26???

Now now graeme... It certainly is that time. We all have to nominate Cj for king to ensure his place on the ballot. You know that :) after all the top four authors with the most nominations will have their place secured :)

Oh we should all nominate Krista as well.... We are STILL waiting on a conclusion for christian

Shoadowyness! :blink:

Now, now, We must nominate both you and Graeme! I've been occupying your cliffhanging throne long enough... Time for a Shadowgod Restoration!

And, ummm, speaking of authors who leave us HANGING for new chapters, when was the last chapter of Dreams and Cliffed Wings posted? Last fall, as I recall? Tsk, Tsk, that must be the longest-running cliffhanger in literary history. I'm sure your readers will be just itching to prod you a little by giving you a certain award. 0:)

:o:o:o:o:o OMG, what a loophole the WST has given CJ.

So you are telling me if he manages to get nominated in four different categories, then HE gets to choose what 3 categories he will compete in???? Does this mean he could possibly choose himself not to be in the King of Cliffhangers category?

Looks like we might have to get a bigger fire pit and multiple spits. We may be having the WST and The Goat roasting in the near future :angry: .

Then again, we might have to make sure he gets out nominated in all other categories. :devil:

Steve (who is shocked that CJ may outsmart us all once again) B)

Ah, well, I tried that very maneuver... last year. The WST declared that the cliffhanger category does not count against the limit. I also suggested, this year, that last year's cliffhanger recipient be ineligible this year, but they nixed that idea, too.

They won't let me withdraw my name from nomination, either... :blink:

Shoadowyness! :blink:

Now, now, We must nominate both you and Graeme! I've been occupying your cliffhanging throne long enough... Time for a Shadowgod Restoration!

And, ummm, speaking of authors who leave us HANGING for new chapters, when was the last chapter of Dreams and Cliffed Wings posted? Last fall, as I recall? Tsk, Tsk, that must be the longest-running cliffhanger in literary history. I'm sure your readers will be just itching to prod you a little by giving you a certain award. 0:)

I can tell you exactly when I post the last chapter of "Dreams and Cliffed Wings" Never. I don't write a story by that name, did you just leak the name of your next spoof serial? Graeme Graeme!!! get him :P

• Site Moderator

I'd like to add, the nominee list can consist of three to five names. This allows for any ties between nominee's.

If you guys are going by the nominations being posted publicly, YOU'RE not getting the full count. Members of the WST do not post their pick publicly, We do it by PM to Sharon.

I'd like to add, the nominee list can consist of three to five names. This allows for any ties between nominee's.

If you guys are going by the nominations being posted publicly, YOU'RE not getting the full count. Members of the WST do not post their pick publicly, We do it by PM to Sharon.

Face it CJ your reclaiming your title, now and FOREVER!

• Site Administrator
Ah, well, I tried that very maneuver... last year. The WST declared that the cliffhanger category does not count against the limit. I also suggested, this year, that last year's cliffhanger recipient be ineligible this year, but they nixed that idea, too. They won't let me withdraw my name from nomination, either...

well since that is cleared up, I'd like to offer the members of the WST seats at the head table for the roast instead :P

Edited by wildone

Hey! Don't drag me into this. I'm the most innocent author on this site when it comes to cliffhangers. The Goat likes to play on Cliffs, Steevil has been known to tip toe around a few ledges as well!

And not to forget DanKirk, Dom, and the list goes on and on.

BUT! At the end of the day, Krista is innocent. :wub:

Hey! Don't drag me into this. I'm the most innocent author on this site when it comes to cliffhangers. The Goat likes to play on Cliffs, Steevil has been known to tip toe around a few ledges as well!

And not to forget DanKirk, Dom, and the list goes on and on.

BUT! At the end of the day, Krista is innocent. :wub:

B) .........Thou protest to much, not finishing RUC is definitely a nod in the Cliffhanging nomination

Edited by Benji
B) .........Thou protest to much, not finishing ARC is definitely a nod in the Cliffhanging nomination

She has left AYC with no update for like over a year.... Thats a cliffie if you ask meee

ROTFLMAO!!!!

B) ........Hush, you shadowy Cliffhanger person! Lest you forget that your last chapter left everyone hanging on the mysterious character outside the bagel shop and the unknown demise of a certain drugged out character in a gas station restroom.

Edited by Benji

I wrote a few chapters of AYC this year.. now shush it... you, you, bullies. :(

And Steven... stop campaigning against me. You and Cj both are far worse than I can ever be. :wub:

I wrote a few chapters of AYC this year.. now shush it... you, you, bullies. :(

And Steven... stop campaigning against me. You and Cj both are far worse than I can ever be. :wub:

:worship: ........You are far to humble Krista!! :lol:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..