SMART ASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2008 !

An Alabama college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!' A smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?' The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering when silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'

• 2 weeks later...

That was so funny LMAO.

I had one.

My teacher was trying to convince me that I need extra credit and to write an essay, but I wasn't buying it, and she started talking about college and how far it would take me. "The grass is greener on the other side," She reminded me.

"Until you make it over there and find the grass is f**king fake!" I responded, not even thinking.

detention. :(

That was so funny LMAO.

I had one.

My teacher was trying to convince me that I need extra credit and to write an essay, but I wasn't buying it, and she started talking about college and how far it would take me. "The grass is greener on the other side," She reminded me.

"Until you make it over there and find the grass is f**king fake!" I responded, not even thinking.

detention. :(

:lol:

Sorry Lace', never had a day of detention...I was kind of "under the radar" of most of those mindless drones at my High School. :P

That's better than my picture day issue....from elementary school.... Had a class and no friends, the teacher's job was to get the students' parents to buy the pictures...so she was trying to tell the class about reminiscing in later years, and being able to look at the picture and say, "Look, there's Jimmy, he owns a housing company!" or "Look at the back row, there's Sue, she's a big hot-shot lawyer now!" Someone hollered out, "Look, there's the teacher! She's dead!" :blink:

Hahaha! I never had detention in my entire school years!! I was banned from three football games as I just lit up a cigar, I responded to a person from my left who asked for a light he turned out to be my vice-principle. He banned me and my friend from the next 3 games. ( We wore neutral colors and sat on the opposing teams side for the next three games) Hahaha!

The private school I went to doesn't have sports teams. :/ But I got banned from performing in the talent show for fighting. :(

That's where real talent comes in handy! :P

An Alabama college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!' A smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?' The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering when silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'

Oh damn...

That was a very good comeback.

Yeah...detention. Well at least where I went to school they let you watch movies during detention, so it wasn't too bad. Not to mention the teacher was a chain smoker who didn't like having to go any longer than nescessary without a cigarette and if that meant letting his charges come with him then so be it. ;-)

One of my best come backs ever was during a fight I was in with one of the super popular jocks who didn't like the fact that I was friends with his girlfriend. He started a bunch crap and we started going at it back and forth trying to talk sh!t and whatever and he finally looks at the door and goes "You want to take this outside?"

So I look at him like I was confused and then I laughed to myself and smiled and in front of half of our graduating class I asked "Why? Are you going to bleed better out there?"