Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Checking in. :)

I hope all of you are doing well! :)

I just wanted to say that the nice, relaxing endpoing in chapter 31 was inspired by Emoe, so be sure to thank him. (thanks, Emoe!!) I'll hopefully have more internet access soon. I completed the three week transatlantic cruise yesterday, and I'm presently online via free wifi at a coffee house, enjoying some superb Cappuccino, in the Italian Alps. I'll be in this area for ten days, then on to the UK.

CJ :)

I hope all of you are doing well! :)

I just wanted to say that the nice, relaxing endpoing in chapter 31 was inspired by Emoe, so be sure to thank him. (thanks, Emoe!!) I'll hopefully have more internet access soon. I completed the three week transatlantic cruise yesterday, and I'm presently online via free wifi at a coffee house, enjoying some superb Cappuccino, in the Italian Alps. I'll be in this area for ten days, then on to the UK.

CJ :)

Sounds like an awesome time, CJ! LOL, now you you me craving a tasty cappuccino, and I certainly won't be able to find one that compares!

I hope you're having fun! Take care and be safe :D

-Kevin

I hope you don't need being reminded about the number of my account in Luxembourg. They're eagerly waiting for this magic briefcase of yours. I feared a bit about the "goat coming in with a briefcase" announcement, but surprisingly, they're more worried about the content of the briefcase than of the being carrying it in.

• Site Moderator

I'm SHOCKED that no one has commented on the location that CJ said he was in, the Italian Alps. He's also staying at a converted FARM. Nothing like all the comforts of HOME while on the road.

Hey Goat-buddy,

When I was in Italy, I never got more north than Milan. The Alps sound delicious....nothing like the alpine meadow grasses for a great meal.

I spent 3 days on the Italian Riviera. Really nice. Only problem was no parking so I spent the 3 days driving around. :lmao:

Stay away from Florence unless you want to od on Renaissance art. :sheep:

Hey Goat-buddy,

When I was in Italy, I never got more north than Milan. The Alps sound delicious....nothing like the alpine meadow grasses for a great meal.

I spent 3 days on the Italian Riviera. Really nice. Only problem was no parking so I spent the 3 days driving around. :lmao:

Stay away from Florence unless you want to od on Renaissance art. :sheep:

I keep having these fantasies about CJ naked, on all fours...on the side of a mountain chewing on grass. Or maybe he was smoking grass...I don't remember.

I'm with you on Florence. Some people love it, but not me. I'd much rather be in Rome.

Anyone else think its just coincidence that there was an earthquake in Italy while CJ is passing through?

All joking aside, hope you are safe after the earthquake in Italy today. My thoughts and prayers go out to those involved.

Anyone else think its just coincidence that there was an earthquake in Italy while CJ is passing through?

All joking aside, hope you are safe after the earthquake in Italy today. My thoughts and prayers go out to those involved.

CJ's too far away to be threatened. But his being so close to a disaster... Definitely suspicious.

• Site Moderator

CJ's too far away to be threatened. But his being so close to a disaster... Definitely suspicious.

I thought about it when I heard about it. But given what he's said about where he's at, I knew he wasn't close, but he might of felt some tremors.

I thought about it when I heard about it. But given what he's said about where he's at, I knew he wasn't close, but he might of felt some tremors.

B) .................I'm sure it was just a pure coincidence that there was an earthquake in Italy while CJ was passing through? But didn't something also happen when he traveled through Alaska last year?? :P

Edited by Benji

I'm baaaack.

I'm overtired and lagging, so It'll be tomorrow before I'm arounf more, but just wanted to say "hi". :)

BTW, to those who I owe PM's and e-mail to, I'll be doing them after I sleep. I haven't forgotten. :)

I'm baaaack.

I'm overtired and lagging, so It'll be tomorrow before I'm arounf more, but just wanted to say "hi". :)

BTW, to those who I owe PM's and e-mail to, I'll be doing them after I sleep. I haven't forgotten. :)

B) .....................WB, I see the world is once a more safe! I feel for the General, but seem to believe Scar is going to die in this one! I'm having a scotch straight right now! Here's to the General and company!!

• Site Administrator

Welcome Back CJ :D

I'm hoping Federal, State and Local disaster services have been made aware of your return to the States :lol: .

Looking forward to hearing about and hopefully seeing some pictures of your trip.

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..