[NickolasJames8] Breaking News

Nick is the proud poppa of a 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20.5 inches long baby girl born on 4/13/09.

CONGRATULATIONS NICK!!

Hmmmmm :great:

Is this why we haven't seen him for 9 months or so?

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Nick!

I know my two boys changed my life :) I wish you all the best and good luck with the new responsibilities that now rest on your shoulders :D From what I know of you, your baby girl has one great dad. :2thumbs:

I'm in a total state of shock! :blink:

Nick, what have you been up to? Well, I suppose I know what you've been up to....at least 9 months ago. :P

You're a daddy! :worship: Big big job! It's the job everyone is the least prepared for...but trial and error works. :D

You stud! Well, now you know you're not shooting blanks! :2thumbs:

I have fathered and raised 3 children. They're all adults now; my baby is about to turn 30 this year. Not a grandfather yet, though. :(

So throw out Dr. Spock (not that anyone still reads him anyway) and PM me! :D

Congrats, dude! :great:

I'm in a total state of shock! :blink:

Nick, what have you been up to? Well, I suppose I know what you've been up to....at least 9 months ago. :P

You're a daddy! :worship: Big big job! It's the job everyone is the least prepared for...but trial and error works. :D

You stud! Well, now you know you're not shooting blanks! :2thumbs:

I have fathered and raised 3 children. They're all adults now; my baby is about to turn 30 this year. Not a grandfather yet, though. :(

So throw out Dr. Spock (not that anyone still reads him anyway) and PM me! :D

Congrats, dude! :great:

B) ..........Conner you devil :devil: I had one and she is now 24, so I guess you married early!

can someone say old...i don't have one and in Canada well....there's the ability to be gay and adopt which is cool :D:D lol

OH AND CONGRATZ!!!

I have 3 nephews....there so cool :D There mom is a bitch tho...who is my half sister...don't like her.

Edited by Mark M