Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

hh5

Stay safe, stay sane, and use only safe and sane fireworks :D (In CA, its the law!)

B) ........We are always safe, errr! Not too sure about sane 0:) I mean I know how blow up a few minor things. Little stuff really, nothing to call the national guard out for! Of course such displays would be illegal were I live, so I would never think of engaging in such practice!!! :ph34r::ph34r::blink:0:)0:):lmao:

Happy Indepedence Day from here in the UK! :D Well done on escaping us and not ... *resist political comment* but anyways , hope you had a good day all americans! :D

Yes, there was that messy revolution thing, but all's well that end's well. :D

:P

To all our friends over the other side of the pond, Happy 4th of July. :D

B) ...........Thanks Dragon and if I need a quick light, you'll be there right?

I hope Y'all had a great day!!! Our county did not have any displays, if we wanted to see any we'd had to drive over an hour so we just stayed home, we enjoyed the illegal ones our Moose Lodge had last night anyways!

Well...the day is coming to a close and the family reunion has ended. This is my first chance to use the new system (It's cool!) and to wish everyone a happy fourth of July. Many thanks to our friends in Canada and the UK who took the time to wish us happy birthday.

Be with someone!!

Happy Independence Day

Why be with someone on Independence Day? :boy::P

Actually, my way of celebrating this year really was to spend the whole day peacefully by myself. I still responded to texts and even a couple of phone calls, but I happily refused to go anywhere or do anything. It was lovely and relaxing :)

-Kevin