Do you prefer show or bath?

Toast

I haven't enjoyed a bath since i was 16 :(

we sold the house i grew up in and i haven't found the same size tub yet...and quite frankly, folding myself into a pretzle to fit those short little tubs is just no fun:P

hugs,

tom

I haven't enjoyed a bath since i was 16 sad.gif

we sold the house i grew up in and i haven't found the same size tub yet...and quite frankly, folding myself into a pretzle to fit those short little tubs is just no fun:P

hugs,

tom

Oh, please tell me an Idaho story and I will give you a rep. vote. I promise. Please.

It depends. If I need to be quick, I prefer a shower. If I want to take my time, and I feel achy, it's bath time.

Listen dear Tiger, don't leave anything to my imagination, you have do idea how something that big can...

Edited by deadsnake

Listen dear Tiger, don't leave anything to my imagination, you have do idea how something that big can...

Well, I was basically saying that if I am in a hurry or am not feeling achy, it's shower time. Generally, I do take a shower, because it is most convenient. If I feel like taking my time or I am feeling achy, it is bath time. I hope that answers the question.

Funny you should ask. I took a bath for the first time in forever today. In fact, I just got out.

Showers usually work juuuust fine, but tonight, I desperately needed to soak in some hot water, and my bathtub was the best I could get. Lame ass apartment decided that one resident should not use all the hot water, so hot because lukewarm halfway through. <_<

Funny you should ask. I took a bath for the first time in forever today. In fact, I just got out.

Showers usually work juuuust fine, but tonight, I desperately needed to soak in some hot water, and my bathtub was the best I could get. Lame ass apartment decided that one resident should not use all the hot water, so hot because lukewarm halfway through. <_<

How about a bath for two? ;)

Oh, please tell me an Idaho story and I will give you a rep. vote. I promise. Please.

have you been to Idaho?? I could tell ya some really good stories about idaho as long as you've never been there :funny:

Hugs,

Tom

I always take a shower in the morning.

My work can be very physical at times and sometimes I need to soak in hot water to recover.

I install network cables (correctly) and the customers never want them to go anywhere nice. It's always in a blazing hot attic or a claustrophobic crawlway, in a drop ceiling full of dust or down into a dungeon of a basement.

Funny I should mention drop ceilings- wanna know what is the weirdest thing I've found in a drop ceiling? A fruitcake. Judging by the label, it was made in the eighties. :unsure:

Running cable on the coast to replace stuff destroyed by Katrina, I found dried out fish in the walls of a bank a year and a half after Big-K.

Funny I should mention drop ceilings- wanna know what is the weirdest thing I've found in a drop ceiling? A fruitcake. Judging by the label, it was made in the eighties

I'm sure it was put there for a reason. o_O

I only take a bath when I'm having severe muscle spasms, sometimes it feels like my leg might break because my my muscles will stiffen or tighten, not very pretty. Any other time, I take a shower. I have a mild fear of falling asleep in a tub and drowning. :P

I'm sure it was put there for a reason. o_O

I only take a bath when I'm having severe muscle spasms, sometimes it feels like my leg might break because my my muscles will stiffen or tighten, not very pretty. Any other time, I take a shower. I have a mild fear of falling asleep in a tub and drowning. tongue.gif

I have fallen asleep in the bath more times than I can mention. Still not dead :)

I used to have a corner bath big enough for an entire family. When my son was baby the three of us...me his dad and him, would bath together and it was great. I don't like having sex in the bath though... too clumsy. I prefer the shower for that.... or better still outside in a thunder storm :)devilsmiley.gif

Ok me personally I have a little routine. I shower everyday ecept saturday that day is devoted bath time. Every Saturday I clean the tub take my bath. Strnge yeah I know but it makes me feel so much more relaxed on weekends. But, I love my showers just the same.

I shower. Always.

Think about it, when you shower you wash all of the dirt off of yourself and it goes down the drain. When you are in the bath where does all that dirt go? You sit in it. So no matter how hard you scrub, no matter how much soap you use, you are still sitting in the filth you are trying to wash off.

Now mind you a bath can be relaxing, I used to read in the bath all the time, however to get clean it is always a shower.

As for the fantasy, I plead the 5th. ^.^

• Site Moderator

I shower. Besides, showering uses less water, most of the time. I have a shower stick that I use sometimes. It feels so good just to stand there and have the hot water hitting my back. The pressure created by the pin hole size jets is enough to have tight muscles relaxed quickly.

You do have to be careful how you position it though. Where it can make one part of you body feel better, it can other parts hurt.