I Think I'm In Trouble

Hi Conner, MikeL and Teddy!

I am real happy that yalls are enjoying my writing and it makes me wanna write more.

The story has a lot of switchbacks and sharp corners yet to come and I hope you can stay with me till ITIIT concludes.

Teddy - Don't get in trouble at work all over a story!

Love to you guys and ALL those who are reading and following the story.

Love from Joey

Most of that was fun! Nothing like a good cat fight! :great:

Clarke is paying the piper. His dad is a jerk.

Just loved lil' Mikey! Jake is something else. :wub:

It seems Mark and Jessica will live happily ever after.

Evil is afoot! :devil:

Chapter 15 takes the story around a darker turn at its end. We have to hope that Clarke doesn't come to any great harm. If he does, it will be an example of parental rejection leading to disaster.

Very good chapter, Joey.

Chapter 16 is very sad, Joey. I feared something bad would happen to Clarke. I hope the situation improves in coming chapters.

We still have Ms. Lewis up to no good.

Edited by MikeL

Chapter 17 is HOT, Joey. What an ending!

Aimee seems quite sinister, but maybe that's because we know she's Dr. Lewis' friend. What's her intention in giving a journalism seminar to three students?

I'm enjoying the story. It has a real "down home' flavor.

Miss Carol is going to be bored to tears in heaven. :P Flapping around and feeling good only works for so long. 0:) Pretty soon she'll be re-organizing everything and re-assigning jobs. :boy:

So Jessica is being more proactive in ckecking Aimee out. I wonder what she'll dig up and will there be a connection to the principal, Dr. Lewis. :blink:

Hehehe...Lenore is something else. Leave it to her to figure out a woman is involved in Clarke's assault. :great:

jjptex, I've been reading your story as well as several others (my avatar title says it all), and I love your descriptions of both Jake and Felix...6'8" and 6'4"?!? You almost made me make a mess! I would've loved having a 6'8" tall boyfriend when I was in High School, especially built like a brick shithouse!

Edited by kjames

Very good chapter 19, Joey. We learn quite a lot about the evil "lady" dragon and her witch. It's good to know there is someone else with the same gift Miss Carol had.

I hope Felix doesn't get into any trouble. We still don't know what Aimee and Georgia have planned.

I'm ready for the next chapter.

Miss Carol is going to be bored to tears in heaven. tongue.gif Flapping around and feeling good only works for so long. innocent.gif Pretty soon she'll be re-organizing everything and re-assigning jobs. cap.gif

So Jessica is being more proactive in ckecking Aimee out. I wonder what she'll dig up and will there be a connection to the principal, Dr. Lewis. blink.gif

Hehehe...Lenore is something else. Leave it to her to figure out a woman is involved in Clarke's assault. specool.gif

Miss Carol's legacy ain't quite finished yet, and there are some smart cookies following the case - but their pride and prejudices keep them from being more effective.

jjptex, I've been reading your story as well as several others (my avatar title says it all), and I love your descriptions of both Jake and Felix...6'8" and 6'4"?!? You almost made me make a mess! I would've loved having a 6'8" tall boyfriend when I was in High School, especially built like a brick shithouse!

The real Jake eventually topped out at 2.10 cms or 6'10 at the age of 21. His family is known for their natural non medically challenged height so nobody was too worried. His orneriness however....

Joey, your story continues to be intriguing and touching. Please keep up the good work. Y'alls sure do know how to write. tongue.gif

Thank yall my Tennessee Poet! - I am much obliged.

Very good chapter 19, Joey. We learn quite a lot about the evil "lady" dragon and her witch. It's good to know there is someone else with the same gift Miss Carol had.

I hope Felix doesn't get into any trouble. We still don't know what Aimee and Georgia have planned.

I'm ready for the next chapter.

Well there yall go~

Thank yall my Tennessee Poet! - I am much obliged.

Chapter 20 was great, Joey...very impressive. You handled the details of the funeral very well, your words painting a picture of an impressive scene. Now we see more of what Aimee and Georgia have planned and who their victims are intended to be. Let's just hope the sharp eyes of Jessica and Lenore will lead to swift action.

A personal note on your earlier comment...I don't recall my father ever saying "thank you". He wasn't crass or rude. He simply used the words "much obliged" rather than "thank you". It is a stronger, deeper sentiment, an obligation that goes beyond simple thankfulness. I haven't heard it in quite a few years now and am much obliged to you for for using those words.

Great work on the last 2 chapters, Joey. :2thumbs:

It sounds like that the "evil" is about to be unleashed. Gulp! :ph34r:

It seems that both Lenore and Jessica Aimee stand during the funeral service. I wonder what they'll do with that information.

• Site Administrator

Great writing Joey. As I said in my review, the depths of your characters and story have definitely expanded over the course of your writing. I love the strong family and community ties you write in, as well as the bite of religious flavor that isn't crammed down the throat of a reader. It's very integral and tastefully done. That little boy, Mikey is a precious character. I sense the possibility for another story down the line with him and Abigail, their "relationship" was just too cute. You write the children scenes very well. I was laughing outloud and had to read them to Josh, he agreed they did sound very much like something our children would do.

I can't wait to read the scene between Lenore and Jessica. It should be quite interesting to see that pair team up once they bury the hatchet, I have a feeling the two witches will have met their match! Thanks for the great story!