Reveal your crush on G.A=]

Warning: Long list ahead.

Billy -- Still; obviously, how can anyone not??

Caedus -- Because he seems quite intelligent, he lives near me, and because he concedes that Tucson and UA beat Phoenix and ASU in every possible way.

Rob -- His hair and the fact that he's english.

Menorain -- He's...interesting, and that interests me; plus he's english, and cute.

James -- Because he tends to be an asshole, and for some reason I'm attracted by that...go figure.

Chase -- see James.

Lace -- smart, kind, good at everything, and obviously he's cute; also, he lets me call him Lace which always makes me think of lace.

Camilo -- Because of The Perks of Loving You :P

Eros -- Because he's clearly hot, but I've never really gotten to know him.

Jamie -- see Eros

Nephy -- obvious

Riley Jericho -- Have you seen his profile picture???

Cia -- ginger :wub:

Patrick -- see Cia

Anyone who likes Pineapples -- Because Pineapples are...amazing.

• Like 3

I can't say I have a crush on anyone at GA. That shouldn't be a great surprise to anyone...just check my profile.

What I can say is that there are a lot of great people here and nearly every one is a joy to associate with. Some have become exceptionally good friends.

Hmmm, I can't really say that I have any crushes. I like a lot of people on here, because there's just so many cool people. But, as far as crushes go, no. I honestly haven't really thought about it. But, that doesn't mean I don't flirt a lot :D

Warning: Long list ahead.

Billy -- Still; obviously, how can anyone not??

Caedus -- Because he seems quite intelligent, he lives near me, and because he concedes that Tucson and UA beat Phoenix and ASU in every possible way.

Rob -- His hair and the fact that he's english.

Menorain -- He's...interesting, and that interests me; plus he's english, and cute.

James -- Because he tends to be an asshole, and for some reason I'm attracted by that...go figure.

Chase -- see James.

Lace -- smart, kind, good at everything, and obviously he's cute; also, he lets me call him Lace which always makes me think of lace.

Camilo -- Because of The Perks of Loving You :P

Eros -- Because he's clearly hot, but I've never really gotten to know him.

Jamie -- see Eros

Nephy -- obvious

Riley Jericho -- Have you seen his profile picture???

Cia -- ginger :wub:

Patrick -- see Cia

Anyone who likes Pineapples -- Because Pineapples are...amazing.

YAY... you're crushing on me twice because I LOVE PINEAPPLES :) :)

well... this may surprise a few people... see... I never really mentioned it much...

and nobody really knows... but I really have a think for a Czech boy.... his name is Paya and he is AMAZING :*

but after him... i suppose....

Nephy...

Emulated...

Mark Arbour... as long as he promised to supply the weed afterwards :P

Damn.

My one and only 'Crush' here on this site is Emulated, who is a wonderful person, and has the heart of gold.

...And he would not love me even if I were the last homosexual alive on this planet.

But that doesn't stop me :P

• 3 weeks later...

on the male side, tiger because of his quirkyness and although I don't know him all that well, he's interesting, Mark, I suspect we'll have some interesting times, on the female side, Neph, you just awsome, but tiger, definately

I said you Neph, cause I know that they'd never be a doul moment. tiger's naughtiness and his quirkiness, your bags of tricks and surprises, and Mark Arbur's conversations, both about history, music, along with his nonconventional side, with all of you in the mix, they'll never be a doul moment. I'd feel like a kid in a candy store and dodge work just to see what you guys are up to. Ah, to dream the impossible dream. Time for me to wake up

Lol, I forgot one.

Posted Image

Paul and his silly pineapple infatuation

BAH. I must admit to not seeing this post until just now.

And I'll have you know it's not just any pineapple infatuation! I'm completely and utterly in love with them. :wub:

• Like 1

BAH. I must admit to not seeing this post until just now.

And I'll have you know it's not just any pineapple infatuation! I'm completely and utterly in love with them. :wub:

Ahh come on you know it's not the pineapple your in love with, all that arguing you and Lacey do no way it's Bob Pineapple it's Lacey your utterly in love with Posted Image