How many pillows do you have?

Hamen Cheese

Hmm. I have a memory foam pillow for me head (tempur something), a light, small pillow w/kingsize case (to cover me face on weekends, so sleep), and a body pillow to cuddle. Jim has 7 pillows, including a wedge pillow for upright positions, and including a body pillow. There's also a body pillow 'tween us (in Texas, it's too hot to cuddle a lot of the time). So we're talking 11 that we have to replace every 6 months or so.

It's been that way since the beginning. We likes to sleep. :) Other things, the pillows go. ;)

Steve

I just woke up after a nice long nap and went on line and what do I find? Pillows!

I have five of them. My family would always laugh at me for that but it looks like I'm quite normal when it commes to pillows. :)

i have 6, all of them have a different colour case so i know which is which, and the one i sleep on has to be the same colour as my sheets

i use 4 to lean against when i sit up in bed - the other 2 to support me arm otherwise my shoulder hurts

and when im asleep i have 1 squished down in the headboard (so my arm doesnt get stuck down there), 1 to sleep on, 1 to rest my left arm on, and if im on my back then i need 1 or 2 underneath my back......... but genrally when i wake up i only have 2 pillows in bed with me

but i need to buy new pillows cause they are all going to flat!!!

Only two-three most of the time depending how i feel some times 4 blink.gif they are all big ones and weary fluffy any more would just be to much i need space on my bed innocent.gifdevilsmiley.gifinnocent.gif

Edited by Douw

I have three pillows. One for my head, another one which i tuck between the bed and the wall because if i don't i'll roll around and hit my head against it lol (it was the worst) and one which is very soft which i hug during the night if i'm sleeping alone :)

Okay, I've actually counted them all now. I have 14 and only two of them have cases that match each other.

8 are animal printed

5 are solid colours (2 brown, 1 black, and 2wo green)

1 is solid black on one side and has a cheetah embroidered onto the other

Okay, I've actually counted them all now. I have 14 and only two of them have cases that match each other.

8 are animal printed

5 are solid colours (2 brown, 1 black, and 2wo green)

1 is solid black on one side and has a cheetah embroidered onto the other

See, you must have a double king size bed to fit all that. It's probably two layers too! Hehe.

That Cheetah sounds a little wild. 0:)

See, you must have a double king size bed to fit all that. It's probably two layers too! Hehe.

That Cheetah sounds a little wild. 0:)

Nope. Twin :P But my bed is backed up to the wall on two sides and I have the head of the bed on the other end so it's got walls on three sides keeping them on

(but they are two to three layers thick!)

I have just one: An "Oxygen" pillow by a local mattress manufacturer called European Sleepworks. It's basically a hard foam "donut" shaped pillow with the center filled with soft foam, so your head can sink in while your neck is supported. <3

Edited by darkfoxprime

I have five pillows, and I tend to surround myself with them, or squeeze them tight, or put them between my legs <.<

Five isn't enough and I'm known for stealing other people's pillows to add to my bed. There's no such thing as too many pillows when I'm in the bed by myself.... and if they fall off the bed, I miss them dearly :(

James