Song of the moment

Two tunes, one from the 80's and one inspired by the 80's:

I gotta say, Taylor did a great job of capturing that classic late 80's/early 90's slick video feel to it, but made to feel contemporary.

Dominic Sherwood isn't as hot as Sean O'Pry, but I really think his eyes are pretty cool.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 3

Two tunes, one from the 80's and one inspired by the 80's:

I gotta say, Taylor did a great job of capturing that classic late 80's/early 90's slick video feel to it, but made to feel contemporary.

Dominic Sherwood isn't as hot as Sean O'Pry, but I really think his eyes are pretty cool.

Style is on my ipod, but first time I saw the video... very cool....

Style is on my ipod, but first time I saw the video... very cool....

Yeah, you can tell it was inspired by that smooth, smoky sexy video aesthetic of the late 80's/early 90's.

And Dominic Sherwood's eyes are pretty damn unique and cool.

Edited by methodwriter85

this song is really addictive lol

RuPaul has such a great voice. I don't remember ever seeing him performing before. I've seen him interviewed as his real self (I don't even remember his real name! :P), and I've always liked his personality.

This was a great video, Menace. :)

I laughed when I saw RuTube - so cute! :P

I think the Village People need to get a cut from this song. Its a smash hit right now. I think all the Gay Clubs in town are playing it nonstop.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 3

I think the Village People need to get a cut from this song. Its a smash hit right now. I think all the Gay Clubs in town are playing it nonstop.

Oh my god, I heard this song in the club last weekend and was wondering what the name of it was! :P

• Like 1

Oh my god, I heard this song in the club last weekend and was wondering what the name of it was! :P

I wonder if they've made a DJ mix yet? I might need to download it and add it to my workout set. :gikkle:

Edited by MrM

Menace,

Here is some 80s right from its bloody beating heart.

This particular video has more Gay iconography than Top Gun!

Wow, me too! Didn't know he was doing videos! lol I absolutely love him in any movie he's every done. :)

He really got me laughing. I so wasn't expecting him in it!

(BTW I still don't know how to put a video here sorry)

• Like 1