How Do You Eat Your Oreo's?

MidNight_Love

Me and my friend are at his dinner table right now, eatting oreo cookies. We have a huge bowl of milk and we're soaking our cookies. So I wonder, are the only ones who soak our oreo's off? How do you eat your oreo's?

I only eat Double Stuffs and I always take two of however many I have, twist them apart so one side of each has the cream on it, eat the plain chocolate sides then put the two cream sides together to make a quadruple stuff and eat that. Yum!

Back when I still ate 'em, I'd split 'em, scrape off the filling with my teeth, then eat the wafers. Milk was a chaser.

But I dunk ginger snaps.

Me and my friend are at his dinner table right now, eatting oreo cookies. We have a huge bowl of milk and we're soaking our cookies. So I wonder, are the only ones who soak our oreo's off? How do you eat your oreo's?

I cover them with Vegemite, it makes them more palatable.

Like every other decent, moral person I spin the top cookie off the frosting, scoop off the frosting with my two front, bottom teeth and then eat both cookies.

Is there really any other way to do it?

I eat them nice and slow, first I fondle the cookie in the bag to select the best one...then I take it, give it a twist until it comes apart and bring the piece with the cream up to my mouth...sometimes both sides would have the cream, but then that means I'd just take twice as long....I brush the creamy side against my lips, teasing them with sweetness. And just when my lips can't handle it anymore, with 1 quick dab, I touch the cream with the tip of my tongue and twirl it around for a bit I usually then spend the next 10 minutes working all over the creamy goodness letting it touch every part of my mouth as I absorb the flavor in. Once it's completely gone, I eat the remains and reach for another one (or the other piece should it have cream on there)

I really like the green Halloween kinds they put out every year.

I crush mine in a bottom of a glass and pour cold milk over the cookies. Then I spend at least half an hour poking my love handle and crying in the mirror. What a therapuetic way to spend a sunday :)

I'm a dunker. I take my oreo, split it, take the one that doesn't have the cream on it and dunk it and eat it. Then take the one that does and lick the cream off. Once done I dunk it and eat it. Occasionally I just get bored and dunk the whole cookie and eat it as is. But I love milk with my oreos.

Who's allowed to eat Oreos? If it doesn't come from the organic market - it is banned in our house - something about needing to get in the habit of eating right so we set the right example for the baby -:blink:

But were I able to get my hands on an Oreo some where other than home - not that I would do that mind you 0:) I'd just eat it normal with sips of milk in between. Not a dunker, crusher, masher, licker, or twister, just an eater.

Wow, I sound boring :/

• Like 2

I eat them nice and slow, first I fondle the cookie in the bag to select the best one...then I take it, give it a twist until it comes apart and bring the piece with the cream up to my mouth...sometimes both sides would have the cream, but then that means I'd just take twice as long....I brush the creamy side against my lips, teasing them with sweetness. And just when my lips can't handle it anymore, with 1 quick dab, I touch the cream with the tip of my tongue and twirl it around for a bit I usually then spend the next 10 minutes working all over the creamy goodness letting it touch every part of my mouth as I absorb the flavor in. Once it's completely gone, I eat the remains and reach for another one (or the other piece should it have cream on there)

I really like the green Halloween kinds they put out every year.

You say this way better than I could. I so want oreos now .... <_<

With milk, like any other chocolaty goodness. You do have to scrape the centre away with your teeth beforehand, but after that… :D

Oh, and this will be very English… digestive biscuits dipped in tea... heaven.

Not milky tea mind you, in fact tea is best served black with maybe a tiny bit of sugar and a dash of lemon.

• Like 1

With my mouth :P

I do a lot of things with my mouth. One of my favourites is biting

Ha! Can't deny the biting now! :devil: