Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Do you believe CJ (AKA “The Goat”) is the current King of Cliffhan

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe CJ (AKA “The Goat”) is the current King of Cliffhangers?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't know!

You might have closed the poll form. That basically erases it. :)

I set it up for you. See? I'm helpful! :sheep:

BTW, you can edit it, as it's in your post. Just edit the post, choose full editor, edit poll, and then save changes (not close poll). :)

BTW, you can edit it, as it's in your post. Just edit the post, choose full editor, edit poll, and then save changes (not close poll). :)

Thank you

CJ That was real sneaky changing the Poll Question

... or I made a typo... I am, after all, the King of Typos. 0:)

Well this certainly explains everything for me. It's simply miscommunication. The typos are being misinterpreted as cliffhangers! I'm glad this finally settled. :2thumbs:

I can tell you without a doubt, he's the King of Cliffhangers. He won the title fair and square.

In light of this new evidence, all polling results must be declared null and void! :music:

• Site Moderator

If you take a look at this, this is the banner that was made for the Readers Choice Awards. Unfortunately, CJ volunteered to make the banners for the WST. While the rest of the winners banners are normal looking, he made his to look like this. If you look close enough, you can see his name.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you take a look at this, this is the banner that was made for the Readers Choice Awards. Unfortunately, CJ volunteered to make the banners for the WST. While the rest of the winners banners are normal looking, he made his to look like this. If you look close enough, you can see his name.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you TalonRider for this information. CJ was so helpfull in explaining how to set up a poll. Than when I goofed, he ever so nicely corrected my error. Then, the lowlife changed the question by inserting the word NOT, completely altering the question

This is all so slanderous. I'm going to have to report this....to CJ of course. :2thumbs: I believe he's the best goat to deal with this severe character defamation.

Cia - did you bleach CJ? :blink: His eyes are red, not his lips! However, you did get one thing right - he's standing on a barrel, not a cliff. CJ never goes near cliffs. :D He said so himself.

This is all so slanderous. I'm going to have to report this....to CJ of course. :2thumbs: I believe he's the best goat to deal with this severe character defamation.

Cia - did you bleach CJ? :blink: His eyes are red, not his lips! However, you did get one thing right - he's standing on a barrel, not a cliff. CJ never goes near cliffs. :D He said so himself.

:lmao:..................... Cia!!!!

• Site Administrator

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I told him I'd get him back for his heinous attempts to transfer his notoriety for cliffies to me. Do you like his pink butterfly tattoos on his shoulder? They're so manly!

:o :o :o :o

What evil is this!?!?! :o :o :o

I've been framed!!!! :huh:

Now I ask, would I ever do anything sneaky???

Especially sneaky editing of things... I've been slandered!!!

The only edit I made to the poll after creating it was to add the "I don't know!" choice. I didn't touch the other questions, once I'd created them... And as for how that "not" got in there, must've been a typo....

I never use cliffhangers.... yet Talonrider's siggy accuses me of it, and Marty, I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, at your new siggy!! :o :o

And E tu, Cia? After I so helpfully campaigned for you? :blink:

Connor, thank you for being the voice of reason.... :worship:

As we all know, deep down inside, I'd never be sneaky, or use cliffhangers...

:o :o :o :o

What evil is this!?!?! :o :o :o

I've been framed!!!! :huh:

The only edit I made to the poll after creating it was to add the "I don't know!" choice. I didn't touch the other questions, once I'd created them... And as for how that "not" got in there, must've been a typo....

I never use cliffhangers.... yet Talonrider's siggy accuses me of it, and Marty, I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, at your new siggy!! :o :o

And E tu, Cia? After I so helpfully campaigned for you? :blink:

Connor, thank you for being the voice of reason.... :worship:

Thank you very much, CJ. I needed to have a good laugh, and after reading this post I was ROTFLMAO. I am so pleased about your comments regarding my new Signature.

What evil is this!?!?!

No evil. Simply telling it like it is

I've been framed!!!!

No Frame. Simply facts

CJ = Sneaky

It is not slander to tell the truth

You already used the typo excuse in a previous post.There are THREE letters in the word NOT. I find it very difficult to understand how anyone can make three consecutive typos accidently

I never use cliffhangers.... yet Talonrider's siggy accuses me of it,

Talonrider's is simply stating an existing fact. The Award Certificate proves that.

and Marty, I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, at your new siggy!!

All my new signature does is advertise an existing fact

And E tu, Cia? After I so helpfully campaigned for you?

I am quite sure Cia can speak for herself, I will refrain from defending her righteous statement.

Connor, thank you for being the voice of reason....

I do not believe it would be appropriate for me to comment on this.

Let me examine this response closely. You are denying having committed two despicable actions. First you deny being sneaky. Then you deny using cliffhangers.

The proof is in the pudding, to quote an old saying. A collection of your Peers, (I hope the readers of this forum don’t object to my putting them down to your level) Anyway the majority of the qualified voters convicted you and declared you to be, “The King of Cliffhangers.” Everyone knows an author who uses cliffhangers has to be sneaky. Therefore, neither of your defenses are proper. ,

I rest my case.

Edited by MartyS
  • Site Administrator

I don't think we can trust the words of anyone who acts in such a ridiculous fashion.

CJ's lastest candid:

Posted Image

P.S. Marty... I'm a gal, not a guy dear ;)

Wow, this might be an awesome idea.

Check out this link.

Now that's one badass bird :)

Which gets me thinkin'. Those specs you're a-wearin' CJ. Just when did goats start wearin' specs? It just ain't natural.

Reckon you got yourself a pair of them new-fangled prism specs so's you can keep your eyes to the skies when you're a-cliffhangin' so's you can watch out for them big bad birdys.

Which kinda proves what all these nice folks have bin sayin' all along - YOU'RE A CLIFFHANGER!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't think we can trust the words of anyone who acts in such a ridiculous fashion.

CJ's lastest candid:

Posted Image

P.S. Marty... I'm a gal, not a guy dear ;)

Hi Cia

“Mea culpa.” “Mea culpa.” “Mea maxima culpa.”

Marty

P.S. I will do my best to remember this. However I am getting on in years and my memory does not always work like it used to.

Edited by MartyS

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..