christwire.org: Has Men’s Tennis Become Dangerously Homoerotic?

Gene Splicer PHD

From the article:

Simply put, tennis is an aggressive competition between two men with little more than catgut-strung rackets and a fuzzy ball. Spectators are seated within breathing distance of the action. Each moan and shout ripples through the crowd. These raw emissions of brute force are akin to sexual cries in the eyes and ears of the homosexual. They look upon these players with their bursting forearms and perfectly muscled chests pungent with a hard-won sweat and see something decidedly dangerous. These athletes with their olive-colored skin, their long manes of curly, pubic-like chesthair titillate them beyond relief.

This must be er, stopped! Or something.

I'll be in my bunk.

• Like 3

Stuby should be replying to this, I think he pervs over it too. Me ? I dont see the point of the game, and my Stuby is a bigger turn on than any grunting, sweat covered so called hunk. yuk!

Posted Image Is that meant to be satirical? The article makes it sound like it's a bad thing? The homoeroticism is one of the reasons why I love tennis, the players don't seem to have some silly, inane need to be "manly" or come across as such, like football or basketball players do.

Sounds like bleedin envy to me ... I wonder ... was it written in handwriting? Is it scrawly? Methinks he had his hand under the desk fiddling with a fuzzy ball.

Honestly! What do they thunk the whole sports thing is all about! Its a fairly well resesrched topic ... str8 guys enjoying looking at fit guys legitimately.

The end of the world is ... Wimbledon .. let no man into Wimbledon who hasn't been screened for vaginal sex in the last fifteen minutes.

I have to say though ... I'm always very intrigued by the way they have that bulge in their shorts till they fish out the extra ball and rotate the two of them in their hands ... I have to admit to narrowband thinking on that one.

But if u really wanna see stunning guys in sport ... Formula one is the place to be!

If he's against Tennis, then he should be really against Soccer/European Football. :P I've seen ass grabbage and lip sucking from their athletes. ;) I like that he found gay sex blogs for the pictures... lol. Must have been difficult for him to find the pictures to show his readers how hot Tennis players actually are... an innocent bystander wouldn't think anything of it. I didn't see anything homoerotic about it UNTIL I read the article then looked at the pictures, and it is still barely there... projecting much? I think so.

Hahahaha, I must admit that I read the article quickly yesterday (I might have spent more time on the pics than on the text Posted Image) and didn't detect the spoof. However, other articles such as "Pineapples and the dangers they pose to your christianity" or this one clearly reveal the nature of that site. I guess what strikes me most is that the arguments provided by bigoted extremist Christians (or their equivalent in other religions) are so unreasonable and outrageous that the frontier between their ideas and pure satire becomes entirely blurred. They have become their own caricature.

The site's fake guys http://www.stinkyjou...ail.php?id=1165

the link to "Christwire" in the above site is the funniest site I have ever come across! the comments (at least half of which take the site seriously) are just as funny. The article "Is your husband gay" - if your husband was half those things he should be locked up in a psycho ward! and the comment that starts "I'm a Catholic and even I see holes in your argument..."!! and the article on tennis that includes a video of a ?czech? tennis player - very tasty!

the link to "Christwire" in the above site is the funniest site I have ever come across! the comments (at least half of which take the site seriously) are just as funny. The article "Is your husband gay" - if your husband was half those things he should be locked up in a psycho ward! and the comment that starts "I'm a Catholic and even I see holes in your argument..."!! and the article on tennis that includes a video of a ?czech? tennis player - very tasty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janko_Tipsarević - the tennis player from the video is Serbian ;)

the site reminded me of Shelley the Republican, a site I posted here ages ago... they're very good at this. Sometimes too good, one might worry their "jokes" get to the ears real followers...

They look upon these players with their bursting forearms and perfectly muscled chests pungent with a hard-won sweat and see something decidedly dangerous. These athletes with their olive-colored skin, their long manes of curly, pubic-like chesthair titillate them beyond relief.

....does this apply to female tennis players...?

Martin

Haha, I was going to reply to this with an article from The Onion, but someone already pointed out that it's a satirical site.

If you've got a few hours free, and you want a laugh, that site's brilliant to read. The articles are so well-written that they really could be a lustful missionary's miserly missives that massively miss the point.

The site, as stated above, is satirical, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if some actually do think there's too much homoeroticism in the sport. :P

Edited by Tiger

The site, as stated above, is satirical, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if some actually do think there's too much homoeroticism in the sport. Posted Image

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a video of Djokovic and Nadal 'relaxing' after the final at Wimbledon… *faints*