Personal questions...

There is only one resultion I plan to make. I want to continue to lose weight and be healthy.

Do you have plans for New Years Eve?

Nope. I'm lame.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of your tootsie roll?

What is your least favorite food?

It's a tie between beets and cabbage. My mom used to think she could make this weird dish with both and ... yeah. gross. <_<

What's the weirdest injury you've ever given yourself?

What's the weirdest injury you've ever given yourself?

I stabbed myself to the stomach. With a really BIG beef knife. By accident of course. The blade went in over an inch. I didn't even feel it, but my co-worker started screaming when my shirt went red with blood.

What scares you?

What am I wearing? Jeans and an ASU tee shirt. And Hanes boxer briefs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, for the gay guys out there, have you ever had sexual intercouse with a female?

Every time I hit post there's a new one :P

Talking of, who do you think about when masturbating?

Most of the time I think about my hubby- he is so sexy, but every once and while random thoughts of other guys do pop in there Posted Image

What is your ideal man like? Has to be funny, smart, kind, sweet, caring and good looking. No smoking, drinking a little bit is ok.

What is the last thing you ate?

Edited by KC Grim
  • Site Administrator

What is the last thing you ate?

Ahh... black cherry lowfat yogurt. Mmmm... my fav!

What was the last story you read that turned you on and made you take a break to... you know :P

What time of the year is your favorite and why?

The fall, september.

It's when temperature starts to get slightly cooler, school starts and it's exciting to get back into a rhythm of productivity. Not to mention the football season starts and that first game is always an amazing weekend.

Do you cook? if so, do you cook well?

Do you cook? if so, do you cook well?

I wish I could cook. But Im terrible at it. And I dont have the patience for it.

I need a man that knows how to cook or I will die of starvation.

What book, or song, or any other piece of art change your life and how?

• Site Administrator

Do you have family fighting abroad, and how do you feel about it? (Talking to my lil bro in Afghanistan atm)

I have. My cousin is a Marine and was in Afghanistan and Iraq. My brother in law was over near China when we had issues with them a few years back with the Navy and my sister was in the Navy too before she got out when she had kids. She wasn't 'overseas' at the time, but her aircraft carrier group was sent to New York after the attack on 9/11. Frankly, it's scary as hell but I'm proud that they are doing what they consider/considered their duty. I don't necessarily support the US being in some of the engagements but I will always support and respect the men and women on the ground, sea, and air that are just trying to do what they feel they must. They deserve it for putting their lives at risk.

Have you ever faked sleep to get out of having sex?