Personal questions...

hmm both, at work if something gets put back where it should go we never seem to find it, except for our tack room, i dont like it when a 140 girth gets on the 110 girth hook.

at home, everyone has its place.

What is the one gift you wish you could give your best friend or significant other?

a hug and a few pairs of pants.

how do you prefer to read stories? (online, books, lying down, sitting etc)

Depends on what he did. If it was really bad, I'd try to get him to turn himself in. If it's just a little bad then I was probably beside him when he did it! :P

Have you ever wanted an exotic pet...if so then what?

Depends on what he did. If it was really bad, I'd try to get him to turn himself in. If it's just a little bad then I was probably beside him when he did it! Posted Image

Have you ever wanted an exotic pet...if so then what?

I only ever just wanted a dog ;p

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?

• Site Administrator

Do you snore?

Yes, at times. If I'm sick and when I was pregnant I would even wake myself up snoring. Then again, I had a stuffy nose the whole 9 months so that stands to reason, lol.

Are you cuckoo for cocoa puffs?

Are you cuckoo for cocoa puffs?

nope.

... dam, Grim! you beat me to the questions by two minutes! So, i'll answer yours too.

Do you have a song for your ringtone, if so what is it?

no i don't, but if I did it would be this:

What's something you wouldn't tell anyone outside of GA. (Something other than your sexual orientation or the fact that you like to read gay stories).

Edited by Cemel_Dosce

What's something you wouldn't tell anyone outside of GA. (Something other than your sexual orientation or the fact that you like to read gay stories).

Nothing. I'm pretty open about stuff, and nothing surprises my friends and family.

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

I don't have one favorite. But my favorites include Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Enya, Yanni and Celine Dion.

Which is the most costly gift you've ever given?

I don't have one favorite. But my favorites include Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Enya, Yanni and Celine Dion.

Which is the most costly gift you've ever given?