Personal questions...

Whats your favorite fruit or vegetable?

Fruit is a toss up between strawberries or pineapple. Favorite vegetable would have to be broccoli. I like to eat it with ranch dip as a crunchy snack!

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

OMG, my brother and I really hated one of my mom's boyfriends...well we had this big bag of skittles, and I grabbed this huge handfull and shoved them in my mouth just when he made me laugh really hard, I spit the mouthfull back into the bag (I know- really gross!) but we forgot about it until we saw her boyfriend eating skittles the next day Posted Image

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

nope. 3 left feet.

oops, too slow, so I'll take the next question.

My least favorite music would be a toss-up between rap and opera.

How often do you have sex (with another person)?

DEFINITION OF SEX FOR THE PURPOSES OF ANSWERING THIS QUESTION: The stimulation of another's reproductive organs through manipulation.

Just had to add the other person now did ya? :P Every day when our schedules work out, :wub: When they don't or if we can't find some alone time without the kid around still no more then 2-3 days 4 at the max :(

What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Sex in public on campus at night more than 2 years ago, jumping off a 10m diving platform, being open on GA, bringing my ex back home last year invoking my parents suspicion.......any of these

Do you have or have you ever had an STD?

Probably one of my birthday when I turned 38. The gang from college knew my birthdays fell apart and went above and beyond to make it a good one.

What is the best thing about you?

• Site Administrator

What is the best thing about you?

Physically? My eyes, they's awful pretty :P Personality wise? I try to care, really try, for those I consider 'mine'. Friends, family... If I can be there for someone I will but I'll bend over backwards if you're one of mine.

Do you still like to watch cartoons? Which ones?

'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' by Seth Grahame-Smith.

What are you wearing right now? (everything!)

{there are so many good questions that I want to go back and answer them all :P }

Edited by KC Grim

We had an extra kid for Christmas. One of my In-laws has a friend in a bad situation with a child about my kid's age. Single parent family and she would be alone for Christmas, we scrambled at the last minute, got her gifts and stocking and included her with our family celebration. She stayed here for 2 days, played with our nieces and nephews and had a blast. She was such a sweet girl.

What is your dream job?