Personal questions...

What is your dream job?

Opening a place for young adults to get them off the streets. Get them a place to live and other things hey may need, like therapy, rehab, or education. A non-profit, I guess. While being a writer, and a constitutional lawyer, and a therapist. And I'm gonna be all these things too. Just watch.

What is your favorite sentence/phrase you've ever written (or read)?

• Site Administrator

What is your favorite sentence/phrase you've ever written (or read)?

"He believes that we are our brother's keepers and are keepers of our own lives; that we are responsible persons and the job is here and the time is now.”

This is a quote from a speech made during a trial about removing the Lord's Prayer from schools, where much was made about atheism. The comments made detail my beliefs in an eloquent fashion better than I ever could. It sums up the fact that it is our job to make our lives better and to improve the lives of our fellow man to the best of our ability, not just assume that some amorphous being will do it for us. It says WE are the ones accountable for our happiness. I like that.

What is the one sexual thing you want to try but haven't been brave enough to admit to a partner?

Being restrained. not full on bondage but something cheesy like being tied to the bed posts. Either that or sex in a public place.

Have you ever been unable to perform during sex?

Clowns. They still creep me out. Think Zombieland.

When I was about 3 years old, I went to a kid's birthday party up the street, and we were herded into a van, where a clown awaited. They tried to shove me in there, and I fought with all my heart, soul, and body. The whole time, my parents were telling me in my head, over and over, not to get into a car with strangers, and I was scared spitless of what my parents would do to me when they found out. I blacked out, like so many times when I was scared as a kid.

City, town, country, or wilderness?

• Site Administrator

City, town, country, or wilderness?

Do I get to pick what I prefer? I live outside a city, it has a town feel, I grew up in the country and I love spending time in the wilderness. This is one of my favorite places.

Have you ever killed an animal?

Are you a screamer in bed?

No, I'm usually fairly quiet - within reason! Posted Image The one big exception to that was, uh, cough cough, the first time I ever received oral sex. The entire situation was very intense and the neighbor in the apartment next to us asked us the next day why I was yelling my guy's name. Thankfully he was a good friend and let us off the hook real easy since I wasn't quite ready at that time for lots of people to really know I was gay.

If you are old enough to have gone to a school reunion, have you ever hooked up with someone there?

• Site Administrator

Are you happy with the person you are now?

No, but really are any of us truly happy with who we are at any time? There are always things we'd change even if it's small stuff. I don't worry too much about it; I'm not 'unhappy' about who am I for the most part.

What is your all time favorite trip you've been on in your life?

:D I would love to meet so many people from GA but I would die to meet Lugh because he is so hard to put my finger on. He is a puzzle. :D

Who's the one that got away, the one you still think about?

Who's the one that got away, the one you still think about?

uh... That would be James... my first ever crush, the one that gave me the first ever kiss! (we were 11, and yes, i still think 'what if'...)

Q: okay.. okay... um... what food would you never ever eat in bed and why? (pls dont say cookies and crumbs! :P )

Q: okay.. okay... um... what food would you never ever eat in bed and why? (pls dont say cookies and crumbs! Posted Image )

I'd eat anything in bed

(maybe not pussy)

If you could re-live a single day of your life again, which one would it be? and why?

My brother's wedding because people have trouble believing how bad a day it was and I would pay this time to have a videographer to capture it all in living color.

Was it anything like this?? Posted Image

What is the last new thing that you tried?

I tried to make pot roast for the first time a week ago. It was a disaster

What's one of your worst habits?