Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

"Love" gets published

K.C.

Congrats! I didn't get the chance to read it while it was still here on GA, but I'll be getting a copy when it is released. Posted Image

Thanks Phoenix, I think it's a good story but i might be a tad bias ;)

Aww I was hoping for a real book so I could make you sign it KC. Posted Image Oh well Mr. GRIM guess this will have to do.

Haha, Wayne, my sister is pouting over the same thing! I still have another story in review for print so you might get an autograph after all! :D (it's still a 'real' book just not a printed book ;) )

Very nice! Congratulations and good job molding the story. Posted Image

Thanks Krista! I've worked so hard on this story and it is one that I love. I'm super-duper excited :D

OMG, I am so on cloud nine right now!!! My first book is now available for purchase :D

Posted Image

http://www.jms-books.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=538

GENRE: Contemporary • Erotic Romance • Fantasy • Fiction • Gay

LENGTH: 23,076 words

RATING: Posted Image

While working in his grandmother’s tea shop reading Tarot cards, Brishen Pakvora finds his world turned upside down when Marcus Emerson walks in. The extremely sexy -- and undoubtedly straight -- Marcus is there to find out his future. Brishen agrees to a quick card reading and hopes to dazzle the handsome man.

Brishen sets up an elaborate display to impress Marcus, but he’s shocked to learn more than he expected in the cards. Not only is Marcus getting ready to meet the love of his life in the very near future, but Marcus’ last cards reveal his future love interest will be ... Brishen himself!

Secret romance and stolen kisses in the dark are thrilling at first, but can love grow when Marcus is too scared to admit he’s gay? With Brishen’s help, he explores the wonders of a new sexual adventure he never before imagined. Is he willing to commit to a relationship with another man? Or will the fear of losing himself to another drive the lovers apart?

Thank you to all of you who believed in me and encouraged me. I means more than you will ever know!!

K.C.

KC, I don't know what to say. I'm a lil mad I didn't get to read any of it, but elated that got to get published. Congrats, bro, your still one of my fav. authors Posted Image

Hehe, It's not too late to read it Brian. It's on sale for under $4.00 if you still want to check it out Posted Image

http://www.jms-books...products_id=538

Edited by KC Grim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Hey, just noticed KC's book is free to everyone who wants it today!!!!

To get the free eBook click here

I'm off to get it and see what it is all about Posted Image

Edit to add: Took about a minute and a half to get it, no credit card required so that is great!

Edited by wildone