Reveal Your GA Crush

A "crush" is for sure the wrong term for what I feel towards this person. The person that has all my attention is... Ghostboy, my :chris: :D

Obviously in real life it's snuggle bunny, but on here I'll fight ya Billy for ghostboys affections ;)

I hope snuggle doesn't see this !

• Site Administrator

OMG, Yang turned down the chance to publicly perv on people? Posted Image What strange pod person took over the man? Posted Image

• Like 1

My GA crush is...........................

Krista.

LOLOL BAHAHAHAHA I bet nobody thought I was going to say THAT

Aww.. I'd be the man in the relationship though... LOL *Hugs* I'm a married woman, off the market. :P

Watchpatrun...needless to say I'll have to find myself a new friend for my bosom. This is ridiculous anyway. -_-

(Jasper, Y_B, Watchpatrun, Jasper, Trev, Alex, Krista, Jasper, Peggy, Fishie, Jasper, Soup, Tob, Jasper...Mark92 Posted Image )

Edited by Anya

Watchpatrun...needless to say I'll have to find myself a new friend for my bosom. This is ridiculous anyway. Posted Image

(Jasper, Y_B, Watchpatrun, Jasper, Trev, Alex, Krista, Jasper, Peggy, Fishie, Jasper, Soup, Tob, Jasper...Mark92 Posted Image )

Ohhh bosom friend, you know my heart is yours <3 :3

PS FISHIE IS MY CRUSH FIRST!! REMEMBER!? #1 and #2 LOLOLOL

Watchpatrun...needless to say I'll have to find myself a new friend for my bosom. This is ridiculous anyway. Posted Image

Aww.......I was going to say Anya but as she left me out of her list, Im going to have to go in the corner and sulk for a while :P

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...