The 2012 Olympics

I was watching the Olympic Diver trials, and damn, divers have some sick bodies. I wasn't planning on watching diving, but given how hot I found Troy Dumais, I'm totally going to!

Who else is looking forward to the Olympics?

It was the same with the Sydney games Andy. Up at stupid o'clock to get anything good. :P

World Cup Rugby in NZ was the same last year! Grrrrrrrr.

Oh the men's gymnastics is going to be good, and then there is the swimming, and the cycling, and the track and field oh yeah and the........ oooooft.

To many hot guys to drool over! :P

I use to watch Troy dive from 10 feet away every other day Posted Image Perks of having worked in the Longhorns Aquatics program. He was the most consistently sound diver there but It was weird cuz everyone's always changing up what they're practicing but he only ever did like 1 or two different dives....off the springboard going into backflip twists.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics. My friend had put in bids for tickets years back but he still didn't get them. London would have been funnnnn

Edited by Y_B

I'm looking forward to the Olympics. My friend had put in bids for tickets years back but he still didn't get them. London would have been funnnnn

There's been a huge amount of fuss here over the ticket allocation. Loads of corporate companies getting hundreds of tickets to use as give aways and stuff. Been a big cuffufle with the public complaining. And then there is the price for some of the tickets being hugely inflated in such tough times. Meh.

Still for those that do have tickets it will be an awesome experience. :)

I always look forward to the Games! The men's gymnastic team this time are very hot!

I can't wait to see them in their positions....that sounded so wrong :P

I started liking the Olympics more, when I first saw the Hamm twins together. :D

Man, I love gymnasts, swimmers, and really any cute guy with a not too overly muscular steroid body.

How can you go wrong with the Olympics. Divers and swimmers in Speedos, although some swimmers now choose the longer tight Spandex outfit. Then there are the gymnasts in the form fitting outfits or short-shorts, and the track team in the short racing shorts. There certainly plenty to see, for those who are intersted.

Lol.. how about watching it for the sports aspects? Men *rolls eyes* My favorite is Gymnastics and Volleyball. I cringe when I watch international Basketball, so I tend to stay well away from that.

Oh.. and it sucks that they removed Baseball and Softball/fast pitch softball from the events, I liked watching Fast Pitch softball men and women.

Edited by Krista

I still remember John Roethlisberger from way back, and he cried during one of the Olympics with his team mates. That was really a sentimental moment. Can't believe it, it's been more than ten years. I feel old....

Lol.. how about watching it for the sports aspects? Men *rolls eyes* My favorite is Gymnastics and Volleyball. I cringe when I watch international Basketball, so I tend to stay well away from that.

Oh.. and it sucks that they removed Baseball and Softball/fast pitch softball from the events, I liked watching Fast Pitch softball men and women.

Who cares about the sports when there's men in Speedos and other interesting sportsgear to watch? :P Atleast we men are honest and admit we are oogling, unlike you womanfolk who pretend otherwise. :D

• Like 1

Ooooooooooft.

Just discovered there is a rather lush looking British Boxer. :P

Note to self, watch the boxing! :D

I wonder what it was like to go to the Olympics back in the Ancient times. All those naked men competing against each other. :P

Haha now there's a story worth writing! :D

Who cares about the sports when there's men in Speedos and other interesting sportsgear to watch? Posted Image Atleast we men are honest and admit we are oogling, unlike you womanfolk who pretend otherwise. Posted Image

Lol.. Oh I look too.. but the Sporting is first.. how their junk looks in a speed is second...

the Sporting is first.. how their junk looks in a speed is second...

Nope, no real interest in ogling divers' junk ....

Posted Image

In fact I could easily have overlooked it entirely ...

Edited by Zombie

Junk? What junk?Posted Image

All I see is an Italian diver in rather good form wearing an incredibly tight and rather skimpy blue speedo with white ribbing on it. Actually that Italian flag looks as if its just been stuck on it there, and is about to be torn off if he enters the water too fast! Posted Image

I only noticed because I looked very closely, but I can't say I noticed any junk! Posted Image

LOL

I wonder how he gets his hair to stay so spiky between dives? Surely he's not wearing gell!

Edited by Yettie One
  • Like 1

Oooops, I forgot to mention another factor - that I'm sure no-one's interested in - the fraternal team "bonding".

Yeah, we're just guys, doing guy things y' know. Nothin' wrong with Matt Grevers givin' a teammate a friendly rub ...

Posted Image

And that's not a "bulge" comin' on, so get that out of your smutty minds. No siree, that's how it always hangs ...