The 2012 Olympics

*thinks - an adequate sufficiency ... Posted Image*

This is possible one of the worst pictures ever. His pose and that look on his face just screams "punch me in the face".

I sent Y_B several alternative Tom pics to peruse (perve over) and although his specs got a bit steamed up he was able to choose this one of a smirkless Tom:

Posted Image.

Oh and I found this YouTube vid when browsing for nothing in particular. I'm not quite sure what it's all about because the title isn't very clear, so you probably won't want to watch it ...

Sexy Boy Tom Daley Drenched And Showing Off His Wet Body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seL8gHnPx0s&feature=related

Edited by Zombie

Nope, actually baseball is my least favorite of the big four to watch on tv, but it still beats most of the nap-inducing Olympic events. Posted Image

That's like saying paint drying is cool :P

If Baseball is paint drying, Lacrosse would be paintball and I wished they could turn it into an Olympic sport., too bad Europeans don't enjoy it Matt, we got to get you into a more active sport with more hot sweaty guys.

As for Olympics, I'll watch the gymnastic, wrestling, swimming, fencing, shooting, archery, and field hockey competitions.

Matt, try out the field hockey competition, it might not have the jaw breaking of ice hockey, but it's not bad.

Baseball, ideally would be fun to watch but for the most part you just watch a guy swing a stick and another throw a ball. Football is just a bunch of fat guys crashing into each other, or running around like they have no idea what they are doing.

Basketball is active so it's good, but its following seems smaller than the two listed above...

I'm missing something.... what's the fourth? NASCAR? Oh lordy, I hope not.

Golf? Tennis? Both boring.

I like watching both summer and winter Olympics. I think its the idea behind it that amazes and intrigues my interest: one world, one place, with people from all over gathered to compete in friendly competition. For three weeks, the world seems united regardless of human categorization... of course that's just surface ideals too, but I like to lie to myself.

I also like watching Judo and Tae Kwon Do. There's the one where the athletes jump on a gigantic trampaline.... I like watching that one too, just to imagine the feel of jumping that high... of course I won't have any good control like those athletes and will probably careen off the trampoline and be flung to my death.

The thing with Major sports is they're all team sports but some of em require absolutely no skills at all. Think offensive linemen. You just gotta be fat and stupid and like to crash into someone like JD mentioned above. Not to mention its almost strictly an American thing and as much as I like football and college football, I'm a little more international and all-inclusive to keep my interest limited to something so limited. Basketball has a pretty big following, I wouldn't put it behind Baseball..maybe they're equal I dunno but I don't follow baseball at all. I think it's boring as shit.

Does nobody watch volleyball? If I had to pick a team sport to play competitively and recreationally, it'll be volleyball. Sand volleyball is inescapable here during the summer. If I was a couple inches taller, I'd be a damn good volleyball player.

Aquatics requires so much damn work it is reeedunculous how much conditioning you have to put into swimming and the amount of finesse required for gymnastics and diving is just unbelievable. How many of you can run or toss a basketball? probably all of you. How many can do a back flip? I'd say 0...maybe 1. I f*cking love the fact that the Olympics is mostly an individual competition...you work your ass off to prove you're the best single person in the world at the sport you love.

• Like 1

Well said Banger. :P

I'll be watching most of the Olympics that I can.. kind of wish I took my vacation in the coming weeks instead of the first part of July.. hmm. Although, I'm going to miss the Women's fast pitch Softball games.. :( USA and Japan were starting a very nice rivalry, but I guess the rest of the world needed a catching up. Maybe one day it will be allowed back into the mix...

And I am a MLB fan... and I have yet to post any of the hotties in uniform either. :P

I've seen that guy dive sync with Troy Dumais. They were like...spot on. He's a total babe, and total sweat heart. First time I saw him, he was standing on one of the diving board and I was like 3 feet away and he gave me this huuuuge ass smile.

I love their faces when they tuck

Posted Image

If you scroll up to where only to top half of the pic is visible, he either looks like he's taking the biggest sh*t or just sat down on two black guys

Edited by Y_B

I just hope this security snafu, with the company not hiring enough security personnel, doesn't create problems and end up spoiling an otherwise great experience.

Holy crap! *Can I say that in the forums?* I could hardly wait for the Olympics as it was now I'm real antsy to see "all" aspects of The Games. *Is there still drool on my face?* Love the Olympics. Love, love, love them.