Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+42) Commands From Afar

We wonder who the mystery person with the cell phone connection in Cairns could be. Could there be some other foolery afoot?

If you're talking about the number in Cairns that was called by the goons on the powerboat, I assumed it was Grey.

Like others, I'm hoping that, once the full story of Bridget's dealings comes out, the cartel will turn on her. Or that the other cartels, believing that Bridget's cartel really were double dealing will start an internal war that will distract Bridget's attention from Shane and Trevor.

But unless the entire cartel is wiped out, I just don't see how CJ's going to get the boys off the hook permanently. The fact remains that they've come within the cartel's orbit and people with that sort of knowledge can never be truly free.

5 chapters doesn't seem anything like enough to get this sorted out...

But unless the entire cartel is wiped out, I just don't see how CJ's going to get the boys off the hook permanently. The fact remains that they've come within the cartel's orbit and people with that sort of knowledge can never be truly free.

It seems that once the damage has been done, once the whole world has seen the tape and everything Trevor and Shane found, the cartel would have no need to kill them. There is revenge of course.

5 chapters doesn't seem anything like enough to get this sorted out...

Remember the goat has a poor track record estimating how long a story will be. He originally announced that the whole story would be under 100 chapters; he's already posted 140.

The forum is taking on a life of its own. It's almost more interesting than the story itself. Almost but not really. CJ: Don't stop writing now!

What wonderful creativity my fellow readers have! There have been and remain so many theories and alternative story lines that it would be fun to chart out the possible scenarios into a huge chart. Most scenarios would converge on Bridget's demise and then quickly diverge to many types of gruesome endings - long and painful ones.

Whether there are 5 or 25 more chapters to go, I'm committed to stay the course and read every chapter CJ is willing to write and post. Thanks, CJ!

Great Chapter CJ!!! Posted Image

I definitely think it was a good idea for Rachel to tell Trevor that they really didn't blow up. After her death the first time and the pirates it could have sent Trevor further over the edge.

I know they found the tracker, but I'm puzzled that they haven't done anything with it yet, but knowing you, it will come in handy at some point.

Like the others I can't wait to see how Bridgette meets her demise. I hope it happens soon enough.

I imagine you already know how things will end with Circumnavigation....who knows, maybe you've even already written the end. Nevertheless, I have to strongly disagree with everyone who wants to see Bridgit die a gruesome death. Bridgit is far too brilliant to just kill her off after only one (albeit very long and very excellent) novel. If the Scar was worthy of a sequel (and he most certainly was), Bridgit deserves to star in at least two more books after this one!

Interesting idea, Michael! Imagine if self-serving Bridget teams up with Eric or Rev Emoe or BOTH! *gasp*

Posted Image

• Site Moderator

I know they found the tracker, but I'm puzzled that they haven't done anything with it yet, but knowing you, it will come in handy at some point.

At this point, the tracker has not been found.
  • Site Administrator

Interesting idea, Michael! Imagine if self-serving Bridget teams up with Eric or Rev Emoe or BOTH! *gasp*

Posted Image

Well in my ever so Humble opinion, the Eric you are referring to and the saintly Rev. Emoe are both hero's. Bridget....not so much :P

Sorry I've been slow to reply!

I've been working extra hard to get chapters banked in preparation for my trip (plus do all the stuff I need to do to get ready for the trip). The good news is that, worst case , we'll shift to every-other-week postings until Christmas. (However, if I can find internet access a few times while away, chapters will appear sooner). We'll then go back to weekly for the final three chapters, which should post Dec 24th, Dec 31st, Dec 38th, and Dec 45th, with the epilogue posting with the final chapter. So, the story will conclude this year.

I'll be posting an announcement as an author's note with tonight's chapter, including my apologies for not getting this story done before my trip as I promised. I did however manage to get three ahead to leave behind, and one is a double (and the other two are larger than normal). I'm going to do what I can to get another in process too.

...the final three chapters, which should post Dec 24th, Dec 31st, Dec 38th, and Dec 45th, with the epilogue posting with the final chapter. So, the story will conclude this year.

LOL! The goat has already demonstrated his problems with numbering chapters, limiting the number of chapters in the story, and math in general. Now we find he doesn't know how to use a calendar. Does that deter him from making promises he can't keep? Nope.

• Site Administrator

So....what day is exactly New Year's eve this year?Posted Image

Dec.45th or is it the 52nd Posted Image ? (knowing the goat, he has confused 52 weeks in the year with 52 days in December)

I should mention CJ has a history of leaving HUGE CLIFFHANGERS whenever he posts on Christmas eve Posted Image He likes to give rather than receive Posted Image

Edited by wildone

LOL! The goat has already demonstrated his problems with numbering chapters, limiting the number of chapters in the story, and math in general. Now we find he doesn't know how to use a calendar. Does that deter him from making promises he can't keep? Nope.

Ahhem! Don't forget that in Australia, they use a different calendar. The seasons are inverted, Christmas comes in mid summer, etc, etc.

So....what day is exactly New Year's eve this year?Posted Image

Sometime in summer. If you don't believe me, ask anytone in the Southern Hemisphere.

Dec.45th or is it the 52nd Posted Image ? (knowing the goat, he has confused 52 weeks in the year with 52 days in December)

I absolutely have to conclude the story this year. There's an eeevil conspiracy that keeps trying to frame me with the king of cliffhanger award. I'm not eligible this year, so this year is when the final chapters have to post. It simply has to be. (the final ones are a tad tense.)

I should mention CJ has a history of leaving HUGE CLIFFHANGERS whenever he posts on Christmas eve Posted Image He likes to give rather than receive Posted Image

NOT TRUE!!! I'd never, ever do that! For example, last year, I had a Christmas chapter, Christmas at the Farm. A sweet, happy chapter. Even the alligators were happy.

• 1 month later...

This has been a great ride. I'm of two minds about coming to the end. I really want to see Bridget get what she deserves, but I will miss not having more of this story to read. I hope that C. James will continue to write, perhaps a sequel, or something independent from this story. I know that I will reread this story in a few months.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..