I see that readers noticed I was a few hours late on posting today's new chapter :P

It's up: Pour Me Another Chapter 13

Sorry for the delay, I went to the gym.  I usually post before I go workout but the time got away from me, but it's posted now!

Go read! Review! Enjoy :D

KC

I see that readers noticed I was a few hours late on posting today's new chapter :P

It's up: Pour Me Another Chapter 13

Sorry for the delay, I went to the gym.  I usually post before I go workout but the time got away from me, but it's posted now!

Go read! Review! Enjoy :D

KC

:gikkle:  Don't do it again !! :rofl:

I will read it now or later haven't decided yet ^_^  :glomp:

• Like 1

I have always said that gym's are bad for people. Bad KC, tsk tsk

• Like 1

:gikkle:  Don't do it again !! :rofl:

I will read it now or later haven't decided yet ^_^  :glomp:

Dang Bear! :lmao: I see that you left a review sooooooo I guess you got around to reading it ;)

I have always said that gym's are bad for people. Bad KC, tsk tsk

:o Nooooooos, I love the gym and after taking almost 3 weeks off to recover after surgery, I really need to go more!! :P   I'm almost back on my normal schedule of 5 times a week.  ((plus think about all the cute guys to look at :lol: ))

Edited by KC Grim
  • Like 1

Yes, the story has been saved!!! :D

New chapter is up and ready for reading: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/kc-grim/pourmeanother/15

I promise to do my back-up faithfully from now on since I don't think my heart can take another episode like the one this weekend! :)

Thanks so much for all your encouragement, you guys rock!! :lol:

I am so glad you found the story in your crashed computer :)

I pieced it back together like a jigsaw puzzle! :P (are you going to update your post count with each new post?? LOL)

Edited by KC Grim
  • Like 1

(are you going to update your post count with each new post?? LOL)

A reliable source claims that you can bribe an admin to change your member title for you ... no names of course ! -_-

<<<<<<<<<--------------- 295 :P I will stop now, promise :funny:

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

I hope it was well worth the wait.  Chapter 16 Pour Me Another

If you like it let me know…If you don’t like it, still let me know that too.  I strive to bring my very best to every story and every new chapter.  I want the readers to get as excited as I do about these characters and their adventure. 

I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to read and review my story.

KC :)

I love to watch someone deal with their sexuality, especially, a male.  They always want to keep in touch with their macho side, even when they struggle with loving the male species.  you are doing an awesome job KC.

• Like 1

Okay guys, I'm soooooo sorry about the crazy week!! The new chapter is now posted: Pour Me Another Chapter 17

I'm behind on everything: writing, answering reviews, sleeping, eating....you name it, it's gotten thrown out of whack! :P

Heading out to the gym right now cause, if not my blood pressure is gonna go through the roof.  when I get home I will start replying to all the reviews.  I can't thank you guys enough for all of your encouragement with this story.  First my computer then the power/phone/internet...lets hope for smooth sailing from here on out :D

Thanks bunches!!

KC

sml_gallery_13593_619_43900.jpgPour Me Another by KC Grim

“Pour Me Another” Summer Hiatus

I can’t thank you guys enough for the overwhelming response I’ve gotten from readers and reviewer with my new story “Pour Me Another.”  This story is one of my favorite that I’ve ever written.  I’m so excited to be writing this story and I want to make sure that I give it my utmost attention and bring the best quality work that I can to each and every new chapter. :thumbup: :thumbup:  

As most of you know, this summer has been kicking my ass.  It started off with lots of bad news with my own personal health issues, and then a devastating blow to my family when my mother’s grave was robbed and her body desecrated.    Well, after surgery and a long recovery, I’m feeling better than ever.  Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes!

That on the heels of the news that the police caught the vile piece of garbage that violated my mother’s final resting place…… I need a vacation! B)

With only 2 weeks of summer left until my daughter goes back to school, we are going to take JJ to the beach for some much needed family time.  I hope everyone understands.

I will continue posting new chapters of “Pour Me Another” starting on Monday, August 19th 2013 with the much anticipated Chapter 18.  The story has reached the half-way mark so there is still a lot more to come (I already have several chapters written, but they still need editing, polishing, and re-writes.)  I appreciated all the encouragement and feedback that I’ve received from you guys.

If you are new to this story, now is the time to get caught up with all the action between Asher and Michael.  If you are already in love with these guys, there is some great stuff coming soon.  Thanks again and I hope everyone is having a great summer! KC :)

Pour Me Another by KC Grim

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to update everyone on my progress.  I've gotten a lot of writing done.  It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to focus on anything :P

Pour Me Another will be back to it's normal posting schedule on Monday.  Thanks so much for being understanding.  I really needed a break and now I feel fresh and rejuvenated and ready to jump back in. 

For those counting that's only 4 more days! LOL

You guys are great! :hug:

• Like 1

Thanks Little Blue.

New chapter 19 is posted but due to technical difficulties it is not showing up on the main forum page under the updated stories.  I've sent a message to Admins and hope they can help. but it is there...just not showing! :(

And believe me, if you have been following this story this is not the chapter you want to miss!!!! :P

Thanks!! KC

[edited to remove chapter link, since it is no longer valid]

Edited by KC Grim

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I guess my new chapter of Pour Me Another got really screwed up today.  GA staff is trying to fix it right now.  I will keep you informed of the progress :(

Thank for being patient, KC

• Like 1