As many of you have already sent me several messages about this story, you already know that I haven't be doing much writing.  What little I've done on this story is not quality work.  I would hate to disappoint readers by post sub-standard work.  I love this story.  I mean, I really really love it and I'm so proud of what I've created so far that the thought of publishing something that is less than perfect embarrasses me. :(

Weird that the last post in this thread was the day before I was hospitalized. :huh:  I'm recovering from that surgery only to start preparing for the next one.  I will get back to this story but it might take some time.  I don't have a date for the next surgery (will probably be sometime after the 1st of the year).  Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes! You guys are great.  I hate disappointing you.  I hope to be better soon and back to myself.

Thanks for understanding, Kc :/

• Like 4

I really love your story and I´m very patiently waiting for you to be better enough to write more chapters. Your health and well-being obviously come first.  While waiting there´s always a possibility to re-read the whole story so far  :read:  I hope you´ve been recovering well and feeling fine! 

• 2 months later...

So glad to hear you're recovering, KC. We've missed you and not just for this story. (Although we'll all be really happy when new chapters come out...:)) Hope your writing itch settles itself soon, it will make things start to be right with the world once again. So glad you're still here in 2014, you crazy muppet. :D

p.s. Nurses only frown on sex in hospital beds if they have to clean up after them.... ew...

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear the chance of a Zombie Animal Muppet isn't in the cards for you. Much prefer you soft and huggable. :hug: We have waited this long, so a little longer won't hurt us. Besides we know how good your story is. :)

• Like 1

Glad to hear from you and that you are headed in the right direction.  Looking forward to the story and many more :P  Yeah, sex in the hospital bed wouldn't have impressed your nurse, I'm sure,  "unless she's kinky like we are" :funny:  :funny:  :o 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

[update]    I wanted to let you guys know that I've written 3 more chapters that are edited and ready for posting.  We are starting to get close to the end.  I'm shooting for 2 more chapters and an epilogue to finish out the story.  I really don't want any breaks in the story so I will start posting as soon as it is complete.  Again, I'm super sorry for the long delay, but I was unavoidable.... hopefully it makes up for it when you get the finished story in your happy hands:P

[side note]  I feel great. I feel like I've got a second chance on life :D

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

It's coming down to the end.  I'm working on the last chapter of Pour Me Another.  It's soo close!! Thanks guys for being so patient with me. 

It's bittersweet coming to an end but I have so many ideas for more stories. I'm bursting to get started on a new project!! :D

• Like 3

I know what it is like to have a pause in a story you were enjoying. The good news is you didn't have so long to go between yours. The best news is you survived to finish it at all. Your fans can patiently wait till you are ready and are prepared to deliver the end to us. Just take your time, we will be waiting some what patiently. :hug:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG, I can’t believe it’s been over 6 months since I posted the last chapter! :( I feel so bad about the huge delay.  It wouldn’t surprise me if some readers have given up on me and I wouldn’t blame them one bit, because that is a very long time to be waiting.

:D :D Well, the wait is over!!!! :D :D

I feel great, I’m 100% healed, and I’m back to writing…a lot!! I’ve finished Pour Me Another ((with the exception of some final edits and polishing, it’s done.))  I didn’t want to start posting again and have any other interruptions, so I wanted to wait until it was completely done.

Due to changes in my work schedule, Wednesdays work better for posting.

Look for chapter 26 on Wed. May 7th.

Do you want a sneak peek???    Let me know ;)

• Like 2