Thanks so much! Like I said the story is still in progress. I'm working on it almost every day and I'm more than 2/3rd finished soooooooo I hope you all come back and check it out when it goes live....bring on April! LOL :P

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to update everyone on my writing.  I kow it must seem like forever since I've posted anything new but my publisher has been keeping me very busy, but not too busy that I haven't been working on "Pour Me Another"

I have 17 chapters written and sent to my editor.  We are working really hard to make this one of my best stories ever.  I really like this one and think you will too.

April 8th is my goal for chapter 1...and I'm going to do another Monday posting schedule.  It gives readers something to look forward to after a blah-ass Monday! :P

Thanks for being patience, Kc :lol:

• Like 2

Yes, finally... oh no, it's not a chapter? :P

Thanks for the update. Now I'm even more impatient. This is going to be your best? :o But all your former stories are like super-great. Does this mean you're going to take PMA to the ultimate level, that is... orgasmic-great? :lmao:  

So the countdown starts... 15 days to go. 

Cheers

Ieshwar

I'm up to 20 chapters and I don't see ending in 5 more so I think this is going to be a 30 Chappy Story, or really close to it  ;)

April 8th is still on schedule! So 1 more week, I hope to have as much done before I start posting.

• Like 1

Just a warning...I post after I get home from work so It'll be in the afternoon EST :)

I'm also working on some artwork to go with the story.  I'm not much of an artist but my twin is amazing...so let's se if I can get something special to add too :D

• Like 1

Just a warning...I post after I get home from work so It'll be in the afternoon EST :)

I'm also working on some artwork to go with the story.  I'm not much of an artist but my twin is amazing...so let's se if I can get something special to add too :D

darn, I just realized that I have to wait until tuesday before I can read it :(

Grumpy now ;)

Okay, Cover art and Chapter 1 have been posted  :D  :

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/kc-grim/pourmeanother

(I must have screwed something up because It's not showing in the 'Recent Story Updates') :(

I hope that readers don't miss the posting.  Thanks you to everyone who has been waiting for this new story.  I'm very excited to be working on new project.

KC :hug:

• Like 1

I can't believe the overwhelming response I got for this new story.  Thank you so much!!!  You guys didn't even poke fun at my art attempt at a cover! (hehe) :P

Chapter 2 is being re-read for last minute poslishing and will be posted on Monday afternoon.  I hope you like it.  I've really slowed the pace on this story to get into more details and deeper level of the characters.  There is so much more to come!

Thanks again, KC :D

• Like 1