Open Club  ·  285 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Congrats, Mark

methodwriter85

Let's congratulate Mark for winning best hosted story with Paternity!

It's been an interesting 4 and a half years working with you as part of the team. There have been times where I've been really frustrated with you, and vice versa, but I think we've done a great job of working through it and I really hope that we as a writing team have helped you create the best work that you can do.

*hugs* You're like the zany fun older uncle I never had, and I'm glad to be your e-friend. :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

In celebration, I thought I'd post a song...enjoy!

• Like 1

Congrats Mark!

I make no bones that the Granger series is my favorite, but all of your stories are fantastic.  You are the best at making me feel like I am immersed in your stories.  You are a true story-telling artist.  

Thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 1

I remember saying last year that you would win an award for Paternity...and now it's happened!! Congratulations to you, Mark. You deserve every award you get. :-)

• Like 1

For a person who writes only to relax, look what you've done. Not just this reward but for all of the joy which you have given us your readers. You are the best! Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Wow! It's so...sparkley. :)  Congrats Poodle. :kiss:

And congrats to you to for all the help (grief) you give Mark as you make him a better author!  And while I'm at it, congrats to all of the team that helps Mark keep so many of us enthralled.  Kudos to all! 

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 2

Wow! It's so...sparkley. :)  Congrats Poodle. :kiss:

Let's congratulate Mark for winning best hosted story with Paternity!

It's been an interesting 4 and a half years working with you as part of the team. There have been times where I've been really frustrated with you, and vice versa, but I think we've done a great job of working through it and I really hope that we as a writing team have helped you create the best work that you can do.

*hugs* You're like the zany fun older uncle I never had, and I'm glad to be your e-friend. :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

In celebration, I thought I'd post a song...enjoy!

I didn't win this, we won this.  Thanks to both of you, and to the rest of our team. 

To my readers, I want thank you to all of you who voted for the story, those of you who posted reviews, and those of you who participate in the forum.  Your comments (most of them :whistle: ) really help.  The forums really have shaped this story. 

Congrats Mark and an extra big kiss to all those that help you produce this wonderful story for us...  While I do favor the Bridgemont series, just a huge history fan, I do love the CAP series and have been with you from the first few chapters...  You and your support staff are just the best...

:worship:  :krista:  :Vic2:  :wub:

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..