• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# 2 is Truth. I am not the guy in my avatar. Just like you put the picture of Borat in your avatar because you admire him, I put the picture of a famous pianist

. Here is his web page:Lang Lang official web page

Actually, I am an economics professor, but I did not fail my first class in principles of economics. I almost failed though. I had two attempts to pass the final. I failed the first attempt but did well on the second. So I did not fail the course, but it was close.

Hugs,

Michael.

This one does seem kinda fun. Steven, I'm going to guess #1 is your lie.

As for myself.....damn, gonna be tough to come up with three things :P

1. I've attended nine schools in my life.

2. I've fallen in love with a girl before.

2. I have secret aspirations to be the first man on Mars.

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say that you do not wish to be the first man on Mars. Say you get stuck? Can't catch an interstellar cab...

1. It is December 16th, 2006, and here in NJ I still have my summer wheels and tires on my car.

2. Santa came to my apartment complex tonight and hit my car with a large fire engine. (ladder kind)

3. I feasted at Taco Bell when the news report said that the E. Coli scare was over.

Shouldn't be too difficult ;)

1. I've attended nine schools in my life.

2. I've fallen in love with a girl before.

2. I have secret aspirations to be the first man on Mars.

Hmmm, I too think that you don't really have secret aspirations to be the first man on Mars

1. It is December 16th, 2006, and here in NJ I still have my summer wheels and tires on my car.

2. Santa came to my apartment complex tonight and hit my car with a large fire engine. (ladder kind)

3. I feasted at Taco Bell when the news report said that the E. Coli scare was over.

I'm guessing number two is the lie...Santa has flying raindeer and thus would not need a fire engine with a ladder :boy:

you're wrong Jalaki, I go to church hehe the lie is the third, my father loves and accepts me :]

Awww yay!! :hug:

Okay I'll go again:

I've had blue hair before

I'd rather walk than drive somewhere

I like mustard greens

I've had blue hair before

I'd rather walk than drive somewhere

I like mustard greens

Hmmmm.

I think you have had blue hair, and I know you like to walk, so I'm going to say that the liee is that you like mustard greens.

Hmmmm.

I think you have had blue hair, and I know you like to walk, so I'm going to say that the liee is that you like mustard greens.

oh darnit! I totally messed that up. The lie was supposed to be that I've had blue hair...but I just realized I once did use a temp. spray in it so I guess that was true too :*)

hehe, I'll think of something better next time!

Ok, I haven't tried this game yet....so here goes

1. I work out every day.

2. I have never asked anyone out.

3. Among other things I work with snail penises.

Hmmm...I wonder which are true and which is not :P

oh darnit! I totally messed that up. The lie was supposed to be that I've had blue hair...but I just realized I once did use a temp. spray in it so I guess that was true too :*)

hehe, I'll think of something better next time!

:funny: Kevin, I'd have thoguht that having blue hair would not be something that one would soon forget! :P

Hmmm, so, I guess I've got to do the next one... Hmmmmm....

It's snowing here.

I heat my house with wood, which I chop myself.

I use an abandoned mineshaft on my property for storage and as an emergency shelter (in case of forest fires).

• Site Administrator

1. I work out every day.

My guess is the first one is the lie, though I'm intrigued by the last one....

It's snowing here.

I use an abandoned mineshaft on my property for storage and as an emergency shelter (in case of forest fires).

As you've said you live on a rural property, I'm guessing the last two are true and the first one was a lie at the time of posting.

As for mine:

1. I started university when I was sixteen.

2. I had my first boyfriend at the age of twenty-two.

3. I started going bald when I was twenty-three.

1. I work out every day.

I'm gonna go with number three

Hmmm, so, I guess I've got to do the next one... Hmmmmm....

It's snowing here.

Number One!!

NUmber Two

As you've said you live on a rural property, I'm guessing the last two are true and the first one was a lie at the time of posting.

Bingo! Yes indeed, it had stopped snowing the day before.

As for mine:

I'm going to go with Nick's pick and say #2...

Number One!!

You were right! It had stopped snowing. I didin't think anyone would beleive the abandoned mineshaft for a storage area and emergency shelter though.

1. I work out every day.

OK, I'd say the snail penis is too strange-sounding to be a lie. I sure how you tell us about it.

I'm guessing that #2 is true: you have probably always been asked out. :devil:

#3 sounds false. I cross-train, and I do weights every other day, and roadwork every other day, but that leaves one day off per week.

Edited by C James

1. I work out every day.

I'm gonna go with number three

OK, I'd say the snail penis is too strange-sounding to be a lie. I sure how you tell us about it.

I'm guessing that #2 is true: you have probably always been asked out. :devil:

#3 sounds false. I cross-train, and I do weights every other day, and roadwork every other day, but that leaves one day off per week.

Yup, Graeme and CJ were right. I don't think I have worked out in the last 3 moths :P

I have never asked anyone out before. It is mostly true because I'm extremely shy and until recently didn't want to be dating anyone. Thus I've gone out with 3 girls in my life (one for 2 years) and been asked out by several others.

As for the snail penises....it is true! Yes, my reasearch on aging involves 6 different snail tissues at 4 different ages. One of those tissues happens to be the snail penis. As a side note snails are hemaphrodite...they can be female one minute and male the next. Also their penises are locate just behind their head and come out sidways :P

Greg :)

Edited by Myk
  • Site Administrator

NUmber Two

I'm going to go with Nick's pick and say #2...

You were right! It had stopped snowing. I didin't think anyone would beleive the abandoned mineshaft for a storage area and emergency shelter though.

I made it too easy. I've never had a boyfriend -- that was the age when I had my first girlfriend.

Let's see if this one is harder:

1. My cousin was a professional footballer.

2. My father was in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics.

3. My brother-in-law makes snow for a living.

:funny: Kevin, I'd have thoguht that having blue hair would not be something that one would soon forget! :P

lol, well what I meant to imply in my post was long-term hair colour; I only had it blue for one evening, but I guess technically it was blue, so I goofed :*)

they can be female one minute and male the next.

I've known a few people like that too :boy:

Hmm, I think the lie is # 2, that your father was in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. I'm guessing he was either in a different set or else just missed it or that it was someone else you knew/were related to who was in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics.

Okay my set, and I'm sure this time :P

I once reported my vehicle stolen only to discover later that I'd parked on a different side of the mall.

When I'm stuck in traffic I go overboard singing and head-bopping so that I can watch other people react.

I couldn't care less how close my parking place is.

I once reported my vehicle stolen only to discover later that I'd parked on a different side of the mall.

When I'm stuck in traffic I go overboard singing and head-bopping so that I can watch other people react.

Hopefully I don't offend you kevin, but I find one to be completely within your ability; two to be something that ONLY YOU would do in any given traffic situation, includinga major accident with an arm sticking out of a gas tank; three is the lie. I imagine you to be one of the people who will drive around for thirty minutes waiting for that sweet spot to open up.

As for what I posted before, kev is half right. The santa one is wrong only because he ALMOST hit my car.

Imma stop posting tonight since I almost had a few major typo's in this post alone... time to watch Back To the Future and then hit the sack...

• Site Administrator

I'm with rknapp -- I think it's the third one.

I'm going to wait a bit longer before I reveal which one of my three is a lie, just in case someone else wants to guess.

I made it too easy. I've never had a boyfriend -- that was the age when I had my first girlfriend.

Let's see if this one is harder:

I think three is true, as I recall something about that when you discussed Falls Creek Lessons. Might have been a different relative though.

I'm going to guess between the other two, and guess that your Father was in a different olympics?

Hmmmm!!!

I'm guessing #3 is true, becuase you have said that you like to walk.

#2 is so funny that I think it's true!

So, I'm guessing that #1 is the lie.

• Site Administrator

Hmm, I think the lie is # 2, that your father was in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. I'm guessing he was either in a different set or else just missed it or that it was someone else you knew/were related to who was in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics.

I think three is true, as I recall something about that when you discussed Falls Creek Lessons. Might have been a different relative though.

I'm going to guess between the other two, and guess that your Father was in a different olympics?

Sorry, number three is the lie. My brother-in-law USED to make snow for a living, but he's moved on now. He would get very strange looks at airport customs when they read his occupation as SNOWMAKER.

My father WAS in the 1956 Olympics, but as an official, not a competitor. One of my brothers still has the jacket my dad wore.

Sorry, number three is the lie. My brother-in-law USED to make snow for a living, but he's moved on now. He would get very strange looks at airport customs when they read his occupation as SNOWMAKER.

My father WAS in the 1956 Olympics, but as an official, not a competitor. One of my brothers still has the jacket my dad wore.

Ahhhh! Got me on the tense! LoL!

Uhoh, this means it's my turn again. Hmmm.

#1 I sometimes party at biker bars.

#2 I carry a 357 magnum revolver at almost all times.

#3 My well pump runs on solar power.

I'm going with Numero Uno... You never know who you will run into while tooling around the sticks and should be prepared to defend yourself. And the whole solar power thing just makes sense in rural locals.

• Site Administrator

I'm going with number three as the lie. Solar power is overrated at times -- especially in winter and at night. The last thing you want is to run out of water because there's not enough sunlight to power the pump (even if you use batteries as well to store the power). Our pump is petrol powered, and can double as a fire-fighting pump if needed.