so seeing this topic still running reminds me of pictures i posted in chat the other... month about mixting spiders and cats...

Weirdpictures-spider_Cat.jpg

930b9ebe187c9da6e0ba80c45c63bd4d.jpg

532644_6b58_1024x2000.jpg

spidercat.jpg

f04c43a31f0bb55b64c96447a6acc2b5.jpg

in the words of my Best friend: Spiders in da hair... spiders in da hair

Edited by Celethiel
  • Haha 1

Think about it, the cuteness of kittens but with the ability to climb walls and dangle eerily from the ceiling when you least expect it.

Nope. :no:  Not with those eyes. :puke: Just no!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

This story reminds me of two things:  1.  When Ned Flanders on the Simpsons killed his wife's plant and they all thought he killed his wife because he screams like a woman, and 2.  When I was a small child and my mom literally tore my room apart in an absolute panic because there was a millipede in there.  The next door neighbor heard the commotion and came over to see what was wrong.  At least he didn't call the cops...lol  I'm still terrified of millipedes.  *shudder*

• Like 3

From Australia:

21/11/2015 Wollstonecraft 2.00am. Police received numerous calls in relation to a violent domestic, with reports of a woman screaming hysterically, a man yelling “I’m going to kill you, your dead! Die Die!!”, with the sounds of furniture being tossed around the unit. Numerous police cars responded to the address and began banging on the door. A man answered the door, out of breath and rather flushed with the following conversation:
Police: “Where’s your wife”
Male: “umm I don’t have one”
Police: “Where your girlfriend”
Male: “umm I don’t have one”
Police: “We had a report of a domestic and a women screaming, where is she?”
Male: “I don’t know what you’re talking about I live alone”
Police: “Come on mate people clearly heard you yelling you were going to kill her and furniture getting thrown around the unit”

At this point the male became very sheepish.

Police: “come on mate, what have you done to her.”
Male: “it was a spider”
Police “Sorry??”
Male: “It was a spider, a really big one!!
Police :”what about the women screaming?”
Male: “Yeah sorry that was me, I really really hate spiders”
As it turns out the male was chasing a rather large spider around the unit with a can or mortein. After a very long pause some laughter and a quick look in the unit to make sure there was no injured party (apart from the spider) we left.

In defense of this bloke- Australia has some monster spiders that might make any man scream like a girl. 

Update:

this story just made CNN!

Edited by jamessavik
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...