And What Did Santa Bring You Honey?

if you celebrate christmas, what did you get? (preferably from The One you love, if you have one)

My husband knows me well, and i am now the proud owner of a hefty meat clever and a Mora fixed blade gutting and skinning knife. and candles that smell like honey.

• Like 2

I got loads of artwork from a few friends, from Stuby, I got the coolest walking cane (I collect them) its made of cherry wood I think, and is topped with a brass ball that opens to a compass, and the most awesome golden dragon sat on a dragon egg that lighs up with a keidescope of colours, lots of Baileys products from a pot ice bucket to marshmellows and truffles to a litre of the stuff 'heaven'.

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas I know I have :hug:

• Like 3

-Lots of checks/cash and gift cards to Amazon, Macy's, Cheesecake Factory and Visa Prepaids

-A jacket, a pair of jeans, and a pair of shoes

-New Bruins and Patriots car decals because my old ones faded really quickly. :P

-A bottle of Absolut Vodka (my favorite) 

...and a pretty fat deposit into my college tuition account.

All in all, I made out really well, although its never as exciting as when your a little kid and you get boxes upon boxes of toys. :P 

• Like 2

Perks of Being A Wallflower DVD, a black dress shirt, cookie decorator, and shaving lotions. Not really much but I also got myself a grey henley shirt courtesy of Old Navy, and I'm probably hitting up the sales tomorrow.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

From my daughter I recieved a much desired ornament for the tree my late wife loved (artifiacial) of her picture from years past..........that is it, I was glad to give much more then I recieved. Merry Christmas to all

• Like 5

My partner gave me a rollerball Faber-Castell pen named Ambition by the company. It is lovely, all chromed steel cap/end and tip, with a beautiful pear wood barrel. He told me that he knew my writing was done on a computer and the pen was a symbolic gift to a writer and that he was proud of me. For his calling me a writer for my feeble attempts and his saying that he is proud of me... Well, it made my Christmas.

Who's a lucky boy then? Seriously, very awesome. he's proud of you, and that is so wonderful. hope you repaid him in super-snuggles.

• Like 1

Given the size of the family we've pretty much given up on the whole giving presents to everybody (for example I have 20odd cousins, my cousins have 15 kids between them, I have 26 aunts and uncles, and then most of my parents aunts and uncles are still alive).

The only people who I really exchange gifts with now is Brett, my parents and his parents.  With all of my cousins we do a kind of Secret Santa and just pick one name from a hat and buy something for about £20.

Brett's parents bought me a quality set of chef's knives, Mum bought me clothes and Dad gave me book tokens (yeah, he has the imagination of a goldfish, but at least it means I can hit the Boxing Day sales with a vengeance).

As for what hubby got me, let's just say wouldn't you all like to know  ;)  (now just where did I put that strawberry-flavoured body paint?)

• Like 2

I got  two scarves, carhartt vest and sweatshirt, candles, Cinnabar perfume, two bottles of bourbon, fleece wolf blanket(I collect these), boots, Cuisinart Griddle, wine, and last but not least, a wool blanket for me and my four legged friend to cover up with when we sit on the deck and it is cold.  Hubby also gave me cash!  Oh yeah, gift cards from a few of my customers.  They are so nice~

• Like 2

A couple dvds, clothing (including items that can not be shown in the gallery :whistle: ) and money towards the purchase of an art fair tent for future sales. :) All stuff I asked for!

You can PM the Pictures to me :funny: Not if it's boring socks though ! :gikkle:

The adults in my family don't give eachother that many presents  but I got a "hope-chest" that has been in my family for a very long time :) I like old furniture and my sister gave me 3 gnomes and they look evil and scary ! Must hide them :funny:

• Like 2

my brother cleared me out though I said I would;d buy him a new game console either a PS4 or XBOX one and being the little devil he is he choose the dearest a PS4 put me back about four hundred quid, but he did buy me a nice pair of trainer which I soon discovered cost him over one hundred pounds so we both had a really great Christmas all in all (and I didn't burn the turkey this year, like I did last year but the carbon gave it a nice little touch.)

• Like 1

A lava lamp (I've wanted one since the 60s), Light Blue cologne, a game set (NOT video games), a new compass, a Tree pocket knife, and a package from my sister.

My sister's husband passed away a few months ago after a long illness, The package she sent me contained his favorite shirt, ever, and a tie. The shirt is one I'd given him in 1974. The tie bears little images of flashers in trench coats. The shirt was touching; the tie made me laugh my ass off.

I love lava lamps, don't have one yet, but a compass inside a walking cane was very cool to recieve, Glad you got lots of cool presents, sad you didn't get mine, even though it wasnt much  :hug:

My sister's husband passed away a few months ago after a long illness, The package she sent me contained his favorite shirt, ever, and a tie. The shirt is one I'd given him in 1974. The tie bears little images of flashers in trench coats. The shirt was touching; the tie made me laugh my ass off.

I would totally wear that tie. LOL