[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

Really we should both have chosen something from the Sasha pantheon since that's probably at least 70% of our post count. Dull Dane, Timmy, really??? Hardly.

Edit: But back on topic--had I known Robin was such a dungeonmaster at heart I would've.... well, I don't know what I'd've done but I'd have been on higher alert, that's for sure.

Edited by Irritable1

" And every single one of them were true". I just reread the last chapter and reveled in all the good emotion. Even Kieran's insecurity was perfect and beautiful. There is nothing like the person you love whispering pretty things to you in the dark after you have just shared each other. It is one of the best feelings in the world and I just relived it through Kier and Sparrow....this is why I read....

I get the impression that as long as Kieran continues calling Robin "sir" at the correct times, Robin's all good  :*)  I was shocked.

everyone who said he was a pointless twink has been proved very wrong, eh?

I had a day off from work today and I had plenty of plans for the day. Started reading Redemption´s a bitch in the morning and that´s about all I did all day. But seriously, I truly enjoyed the story so far. Can´t wait to read more  :read:

so I saw! You wrote almost as much as me!

• Like 2

Really we should both have chosen something from the Sasha pantheon since that's probably at least 70% of our post count. Dull Dane, Timmy, really??? Hardly.

Edit: But back on topic--had I known Robin was such a dungeonmaster at heart I would've.... well, I don't know what I'd've done but I'd have been on higher alert, that's for sure.

Yeah really Tim...why Dull Dane...you are anything but Dull...maybe Buttered Danish would be better :P

And Irri...I love how they trade control back and forth...and it's amazing the power the word "sir" has during sex :gikkle:

• Like 2

Dull Dane, Timmy, really??? Hardly.

Yeah really Tim...why Dull Dane...you are anything but Dull...maybe Buttered Danish would be better :P

Well, I am actually rather dull IRL, that's why I like to have fun here. :lol:

And I wasn't going to put Drooling Dane, now was I ?!  :blushing:

Edit - yeah I noticed the sweet whispers too. :yes:

Irri ?? The Goat with a Thousand Young ?? :huh:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

You've all gone a little bit mad in my absence...

If you think it's crazy here, you should see Irri and Gary over at my place: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/statuses/user/23166-irritable1/?status_id=105587

and they made me change the name, but not to any of their silly suggestions !

Edited by Timothy M.

Good morning Tim...I think "I love you" was one of those pretty things whispered :*) . Now this rascal has to go to bed...and I will not harass Sasha cuz he made me feel awesome when I needed it. Nighty nite, Droll Dane :P Cheers...Gary

• Like 2

Good morning you two rascals, can we get back to the topic and harass Sasha for not revealing all the pretty things Kier said to Robin. I want to know if 'I love you' was among them.

Of course it was, Merman. What I want to know is how horrible a honeymoon poor Shastan is having, and how bitter his regrets are, poor thing.

• Like 2

What I want to know is how horrible a honeymoon poor Shastan is having, and how bitter his regrets are, poor thing.

Surely not even BtB will fuck up the honeymoon?. After all she does love Shastan, even Kier seems to think so.

Oh and did you just get a Forum Fiend title for 400 posts, Gary ?

• Like 1