[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

LOL. I nearly posted something about an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters and didn't, because it was too rude. Little did I know.

Edit : and let's face it. Sasha's outcome is a lot more likely than Shakespeare, ESPECIALLY for monkeys.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

LOL. I nearly posted something about an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters and didn't, because it was too rude. Little did I know.

Edit : and let's face it. Sasha's outcome is a lot more likely than Shakespeare, ESPECIALLY for monkeys.

I resent the idea that what I do could be done by a primate.  <_<

• Like 3

Sniff sniff...... not sick though.... I sniff a rat. What if Sparrow is in cahoots with people wanting Kier back on the track...? What if he's getting paid to encourage him? What if something happens to Kier..... something that includes a body bag?

As I say ..... what if....... :-(

• Like 2

Oooo, the Robin/Becca Axis of Evil theory. Unfettered access to the Toyne bazillions for the conniving siblings, of whom one is already proven to be a bit of a gold digger.

I don't think Sasha writes those, but it's certainly an interesting thought.

Grrmph. I have expressed my opinion in my review.  :angry:  Kieran absolutely isn't reformed yet. He needs every one of the remaining chapters to render him fit for human consumption, so it's a very good thing we're won't be done till November.

you are the harshest critic! He only griped once about not organising the stag do. And look how nice he was to Robin, how lovely and charming the two of them are together. He is becoming a better person Irri, give the boy a chance.

• Like 2

All of these posts about the characters having children and I can only hope that Becca is barren and cannot produce any evil offspring. Kieran and Robin, however, would probably be great as parents. The way that Kieran cares for the children and dogs in his life, yes, I could see him as an excellent father.  

• Like 2

To think that for 10 whole seconds I thought Rebecca had been redeemed by her love for Shastan. Alas. 

And since Kieran finally got to have (rather sweet) sex, I'm not going to make an issue of the fact that the best man's duties require him to stick around till the wedding's over...

To think that for 10 whole seconds I thought Rebecca had been redeemed by her love for Shastan. Alas. 

And since Kieran finally got to have (rather sweet) sex, I'm not going to make an issue of the fact that the best man's duties require him to stick around till the wedding's over...

And he would tell you that he was only half the best man, and therefore it didn't count. Big wedding like that, no one will have missed him: Becca's parents will have been all too happy to clear up and take all the spare wine and flowers home with them.

And he would tell you that he was only half the best man, and therefore it didn't count. Big wedding like that, no one will have missed him: Becca's parents will have been all too happy to clear up and take all the spare wine and flowers home with them.

<_< Whateverrrrr....!

Big wedding like that, no one will have missed him:

How can you say that ! Shastan will have missed him, the only family he has. But I'm sure he'll forgive Kier when he finds out his beloved cousin finally got a boyfriend and the love he longed for on his wedding day (and I'm not talking about the sex, so you can all get your minds out of the gutter !)

---

Okay the sex was hot, I love flexible guys... :P  :*)  :D  

• Like 1

How can you say that ! Shastan will have missed him, the only family he has. 

Trust me when I say, that on your wedding day, you don't notice anything apart from each other. I don't remember most of everyone we knew leaving (and neither of us drank on our wedding day thank you), it was just us in a field under the stars, and nothing else mattered. it's how it should be.

also... flexible guys rock.

• Like 2

OMG Sasha you crazy adorable romantic. The job of the couples friends is to make the party go well and to spare them trouble. One does not abandon ship while zillas are still rampaging round.

But whatever. For once, I'm in sympathy with Kieran so I don't really care.

• Like 2

And Sasha, we want to hear everything about their first morning together: sex, waffles, fruit, dogs, shower, sex, cuddles... :P

I forgot about Robin brushing Kier's hair. That has to make the list too. And gentle teasing... :*)

Oh and isn't it nice to think that BtB is gone for two whole weeks ! Such bliss. 

• Like 3