[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

If you're not a lady then I'm not referring to you. A lot of the stories I've read on GA had/has women fans. I didn't know this story was exclusively male, so in the interest of being respectful and fair, I included both genders.

Edited by Charmed88
  • Like 3

And Irri qualifies...well...I'm pretty sure she does....

I'm no lady, I'm an editor!

It's a very old teacher trick, addressing a classroom of rabble like they're decent human beings right up front, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. They live up to what you call them... You in education, Charmed?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

I'm no lady, I'm an editor!

It's a very old teacher trick, addressing a classroom of rabble like they're decent human beings right up front, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. They live up to what you call them... You in education, Charmed?

No Irri, may I call you Irri?. I hope so
  • Like 1

No Irri, may I call you Irri?. I hope so . Anyway, no I'm not in education, I'm working to become a veterinary technician or vet assistant. I'm assuming you did mean am I in the education field right?

Yes, that's what I meant. Sasha started calling me Irri and now everyone does except the people who are too unnerved by the Game of Thrones memory. I like it better anyway...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

If you're not a lady then I'm not referring to you. A lot of the stories I've read on GA had/has women fans. I didn't know this story was exclusively male, so in the interest of being respectful and fair, I included both genders.

Next time I'll just say people or person or human(s) . Just a little smart-ass-ness on my part. Still love this story and its forum.

Oh tiger-sweetie, I was just being flippant! i nearly said we also don't have a gentle-men, because I generally show up in the forums and wonder how all these damn animals got in.

A wolf, a hummingbird, several horses, a white tiger, a pup... I could go on.

• Like 3

... I generally show up in the forums and wonder how all these damn animals got in.

A wolf, a hummingbird, several horses, a white tiger, a pup... I could go on.

We're Sasha's virtual menagerie ... oddly enough he seems to forget he lured us here with promises of nommy treats.

• Like 2

Gary - I love that you're a sappy romantic. The guys are truly beautiful together in the way common to new lovers. As we mature/age we often lose some of the immediacy of those vital early feelings. Our relationship becomes like a favored pair of jeans ... worn and comfortable but still sexy as hell when we want them to be ... that doesn't mean we can't remember the days when they were new and and we were working out the tight spots.

Please don't stop being the romantic ... I've come to anticipate your reviews as much as each new chapter. Sasha is a phemoninal author and your thoughts are an immense compliment to his talent.

Deep regards to you both.

dughlas

• Like 3

Agree with Dughlas. 

Now, Rebecca, on the other hand... You know what, it's time. I'm going to just go ahead and call her a bigot. She's earned it. Who the hell is she to make them feel uncomfortable in Kieran's own home? After she's been invited back in by Kieran, so kindly? All this hooha about being concerned about Robin is just a smokescreen for the fact that she doesn't like having a gay brother  :pissed: There's no other explanation.

• Like 4

and yet, we may never know...

you know that asaying that a leopard never changes it's spots? Kieran and Robin haven't been going out that long, a summer is not forever, and maybe Rebecca just thinks that kieran will get bored and break her brother's heart. After all, from the outside, their relationship doesn't have a great deal in common. a year into my relationship with the man i married i had someone ask me why on earth we were together: from someone else's point of view, what we have shouldn't work. and Becca wants to think the worst of Kieran, because it will justify everything she has thought and said so far.

Last chapter uploads next weeks ladies, gents and assorted animals, and however will you manage?

By bugging the crap out of you for your next creation of course.

Not now. The hand's got to recover before any more typing happens. Long-term inflammation can be downright disabling. Edit: And I know I'm being quietly ignored, mostly likely, but it doesn't mean we need to encourage him.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Irri, I can honestly say that the way Sasha types will not add significantly to the inflammation. The SOB types faster with 2 index fingers than I do with all ten digits!

I do agree with you however that he should be taking it easy till things have a chance to heal, but he will ignore me as much as he does you!

• Like 3

Not now. The hand's got to recover before any more typing happens. Long-term inflammation can be downright disabling. Edit: And I know I'm being quietly ignored, mostly likely, but it doesn't mean we need to encourage him.

Yes.

Irri, I can honestly say that the way Sasha types will not add significantly to the inflammation. The SOB types faster with 2 index fingers than I do with all ten digits!

I do agree with you however that he should be taking it easy till things have a chance to heal, but he will ignore me as much as he does you!

Also yes.

I do indeed type with just two fingers for the most part, but they are actually my middle fingers, not my index fingers. Being left handed, I use my middle left fingers for the "left" click on the mouse, which means it is my dominant digit when computers are concerned. hubby really wishes i would learn to type with all the digits, but i ignore him too.

• Like 1

Right at this moment I'm feeling a twinge in my right (dominant) hand from a chronic tendonitis I gave myself in December 1999, when I had just turned 29. During heavy work times I have to find elaborate work-arounds, because I write professionally. I can't hand-knead dough in any quantity any more, and I can't knit for longer than 20 minutes. 

Edit: sorry, I did say I was done, didn't I? LOL, never mind then. 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Right at this moment I'm feeling a twinge in my right (dominant) hand from a chronic tendonitis I gave myself in December 1999, when I had just turned 29. During heavy work times I have to find elaborate work-arounds, because I write professionally. I can't hand-knead dough in any quantity any more, and I can't knit for longer than 20 minutes. 

Gee Irri you're precocious ... most of us wait until after 30 before we start going downhill ... *ducks behind cover, grinning like an idiot* Amazing machines that we are we tend to use our eyes and hands beyond their design limits it's not surprising we create issues for ourselves.

• Like 1

Hang on, if it was 1999, I was 28. Just Sasha's age. Edit: nope, never mind. He's still got a year before he falls right apart.

having hyper mobile joints, marfans syndrome, all my toes broken before I was 16 and a medically thin skull puts me well into the "fallen apart" category. I also have no cartilage in my left knee. i've falling apart forever, but i make it work.

• Like 1