[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

At 500 you can choose your own title and I show up to help you like a creepy fairy godmother.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: or you can stay with the given member title of Manic Poster.

weren't you supposed to go to bed, Gary ?

sweet dreams :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Good morning you two rascals, can we get back to the topic and harass Sasha for not revealing all the pretty things Kier said to Robin. I want to know if 'I love you' was among them.

well, yes...

Surely not even BtB will fuck up the honeymoon?. After all she does love Shastan, even Kier seems to think so.

correct again.

• Like 4

I feel a slight storm coming on for the pair of them. Things are going to smooth...what's coming?!

Noooo Charmed...don't say that...don't even think it...cuz the racing thing is starting to scare me....I just keep telling myself to trust Sasha...he won't hurt me....

• Like 1

Would have been driven outta my herd quite quickly!

I would love to hear the thwack of your hind hooves on her rump and see the nip on her withers as you drove her out...her hatred of Kier is driven by jealousy IMHO...she wants to drive him away from Shasten...and she is no lead mare...the wedding is over so there is no excuse for her now...

• Like 1

Noooo Charmed...don't say that...don't even think it...cuz the racing thing is starting to scare me....I just keep telling myself to trust Sasha...he won't hurt me....

Not trying jinxing anything, just a feeling . Although now that you mention it, I think he is going to get into some sort of accident.

Oh ye of little faith...

• Like 2

I trust you Sasha.

I'm hoping that the tragic portion of the story is past ... albeit the events occurred prior to the beginning of the story ... the early loss of his family followed by his near fatal accident should be enough for anyone. I like to think that Kieran is now due some happiness in his life with Sparrow. Still envisioning the private nest Robin will design and Kier will build for them and their future happy little brood. The story is entitled "Redemption is a Bitch" not "Beat the Hell out of a Badboy" it's a time for joy and the things that make him truly happy.  A new relationship and a return to the track is certain to include enough everyday frustrations ...  also, keep in mind BtB ... it's time for a muzzle and choke collar to bring her to heel.

However it should unfold, thanks Sasha for sharing their story with us.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4

I was floating along in a pink cloud (racing included) till I got to this:

“The land, it’s yours. Full-on open planning permission, as long as you don’t build over three stories,” Kieran smirked. It was amazing what could be accomplished if you paid off the right people.

GOD, Sasha! 

A billionaire just bought a local chunk of coastline, including a very popular beach, and closed it off to the public without going through any of the normal legal proceedings. I'm just never going to get along with Kieran, ever.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

A billionaire just bought a local chunk of coastline, including a very popular beach, and closed it off to the public without going through any of the normal legal proceedings. I'm just never going to get along with Kieran, ever.

1. he did not buy the beach - there is a road between beach and cliffs, and the land

2. the second you get out of Brighton itself, the beach is very unpopular - it is made of rocks and stones, and 90% of the year it is windy, raining and too cold to be out without more than one pair of socks.

3. no one with more than X amount of money does anything legally in this country as far as planning permission is concerned. it is a well known fact that everyone in that area of government is corrupt as hell anyways, and trying to do things legally just delays your project by approximately 4 years or cancels it completely.

4. Kieran is awesome.

• Like 4

1. he did not buy the beach - there is a road between beach and cliffs, and the land

2. the second you get out of Brighton itself, the beach is very unpopular - it is made of rocks and stones, and 90% of the year it is windy, raining and too cold to be out without more than one pair of socks.

3. no one with more than X amount of money does anything legally in this country as far as planning permission is concerned. it is a well known fact that everyone in that area of government is corrupt as hell anyways, and trying to do things legally just delays your project by approximately 4 years or cancels it completely.

4. Kieran is awesome.

5. What he said!