[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

Oh, it's ok, thank you Gary, but did you see Impunity looking down on me for allegedly having been converted to motorcycle fandom? Grrrrr. Sasha's showing me up in front of the other lady readers! :angry: That'll put some spunk in... you know what, never mind...

It's okay Irri, we know it wasn't the roar of the engine or the speed and danger involved ... it was just the hunky hot badboy dressed head to toe in leather straddling that big powerful machine ...

Tim!!! Stop drooling ...

• Like 3

Ouch, Irri! I'm bleeding from places I didn't even know about! That was quite an attack, and with me asleep 5 hours in the past  three hours in the future and unable to defend myself, too. If you must know, I was actually thumbing the proverbial nose at Sasha for daring to suggest (2 chapters ago) that I might be swayed into becoming a fan of racing.

impunity
Sep 08 2014 11:03 PM (Chapter 11 Review)

I liked this one, although, I admit, I'm not a fan of racing.

Reply from Sasha Distan (author)

Not a fan of racing? Oh, we'll fix you sweetie.

So, it's not all about you.  ;)  I will admit that I didn't hate the words about racing (you're right: they're a lot quieter), although I did skim over quite a lot of them.

On the subject of fake children, I vastly prefer them to the real thing. I have a couple of hypothetical ones, myself. They're dirt cheap and fully housebroken, don't require any nurturing or entertaining, and sit quietly when I'm enjoying a cocktail in a nice restaurant.

EDIT: Why'd I think you were in the UK? How weird. :unsure2:

Edited by impunity

Ouch, Irri! I'm bleeding from places I didn't even know about! That was quite an attack, and with me asleep 5 hours in the past  three hours in the future and unable to defend myself, too. If you must know, I was actually thumbing the proverbial nose at Sasha for daring to suggest (2 chapters ago) that I might be swayed into becoming a fan of racing.

Sorry.  :blushing:  Motorcycles make me all reactive. I think it's the noise. 

it was just the hunky hot badboy dressed head to toe in leather straddling that big powerful machine ...

LOL!  I must admit I'd be pretty happy if software writers were required to walk around in leathers. I'll make a suggestion. ;)

• Like 3

Sorry. :blushing: Motorcycles make me all reactive. I think it's the noise.

Hey, no worries! It was an easy mistake to make. And it's perfectly reasonable to blame the noise. ;)

I think as long as we lady readers maintain a united front against Sasha's racing fandom propaganda, we'll be ok. :yes:

• Like 1

Absolutely.

As for children, I think we can all agree that you either enjoy being followed about for 18 years by a short high-pitched Greek chorus or you don't.  Kieran does seem to... Robin I'm not so sure of.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

I think as long as we lady readers maintain a united front against Sasha's racing fandom propaganda, we'll be ok. :yes:

How, dear lady, do you live in the South and not like racing? I thought it was something you innoculated with along with the usual vaccines for childhood maladies.

• Like 3

LOL so sorry ladies but I can't join that united front against racing you are forming. I was bitten by the bug (although it was stock cars rather than motorcycles) when I was about 10 and spent a goodly amount of my free time and disposable income on the sport when I was in my 20's. I still love watching a good race, and no, not for the accidents like so many do.  A green flag race from start to finish is about the most wished for thing in any automotive pit.

• Like 3

Love the dogs, by the way XD especially Ino and Suk, 'cause those are the best names I've ever heard :D

Inu and Suk are named for Inuksuk, the First Nations route markers built out of stones by the side of paths.

You don't win in the slightest Sasha and I don't want you telling people you do.

You're reading, vis a vis, I'm winning.

I did skim over quite a lot of them.

I'm not sure I like knowing this.

• Like 1

Inu and Suk are named for Inuksuk, the First Nations route markers built out of stones by the side of paths.

Yeah, that was why I liked it XD it's so relevant, and it brings back a lot of memories for me (where I live, there's lots of Inuksuks XD). I liked the other names too, but those in particular were awesome :D

• Like 1

I'm not sure I like knowing this.

Sorry. If it makes a difference, I only skim the bits with actual racing in them, and I read the other bits extra carefully to make up for it. :) 

Reply from Sasha Distan (author)

I will convert you eventually.

I rate your chances of this at closer to none than slim. :no:

• Like 1

How, dear lady, do you live in the South and not like racing? I thought it was something you innoculated with along with the usual vaccines for childhood maladies.

Ah, but your assumptions are faulty. I may live in the South, but I am an import from foreign climes. Although, I can say "y'all" with the best of 'em (usually with extreme irony that's entirely lost on my audience).  ;)

Actually, almost no one in Atlanta is actually from here. Other than children, true Atlantans (born 'n bred) are pretty collectible.

Once, on a road trip to Raleigh, my husband and I found ourselves checking into a Charlotte hotel smack dab in the middle of a NASCAR festival. We begged the hotel to release us from our reservation and got out of town PDQ. Of course, the hotel was delighted to oblige.  

• Like 2

I still want to know why twin girls. And specifics. Identical or fraternal? One meek and one feisty? Pigtails? 

Edit: 

I may live in the South, but I am an import from foreign climes.

Can't ever say that without me wanting to know which ones... which ones?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I still want to know why twin girls. And specifics. Identical or fraternal? One meek and one feisty? Pigtails? 

I wondered that, too. You'll have to ask Tim. It was his idea.

Can't ever say that without me wanting to know which ones... which ones?

Still maintaining that air of mystery... :whistle:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

I'll just say that if Kieran does decide to be a father, it doesn't mean he'll change completely. There are plenty of parents, especially us guys, that still go for our own gratification outside the care of our kids or family. Robin will be an excellent parent, especially once he's established in his chosen career and much older. Kieran's surprisingly good with children and have the financial means. He also needs growth, but I can see him being a father "one day".

On another note, some of y'all who has a big problem with Rebecca need to give her a break now

• Like 1

I wondered that, too. You'll have to ask Tim. It was his idea.

Ideally identical, but with IVF fraternal is more likely, I guess.

Don't know why I find the idea of twins so compelling, I just do.

• Like 1

Ideally identical, but with IVF fraternal is more likely, I guess.

Don't know why I find the idea of twins so compelling, I just do.

So, are they dressed in little matching outfits? :yes: :yes:

Check out number 6: http://www.boredpanda.com/portrait-remakes-malkovich-homage-to-photographic-masters-sandro-miller/

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

LOL I think Sasha has to be so prolific because if he didn't write all this shit down the voices in his head would drive him to the funny farm. I get one little voice once in a while and have to write a prompt or some other short to shut him up. I can't conceive what it would be like having Kier and Oli and the new bears and little Yulva and the huskies all running around in there at the same times!

• Like 3

Aw, Imp, that's just mean. I might have to retaliate with baby pictures...

Wow, I can see why Sasha has to be so prolific. We're practically chewing off our own limbs in here.

We need to figure out a way to clone Sasha! ...Wait...if there were three Sashas, would they all write the exact same thing at the exact same time? That would suck! I guess I will go back to chewing off my arm...

• Like 2

Wow, I can see why Sasha has to be so prolific. We're practically chewing off our own limbs in here.

I am not responsible for the rising cannibalistic tendencies.

LOL I think Sasha has to be so prolific because if he didn't write all this shit down the voices in his head would drive him to the funny farm. I get one little voice once in a while and have to write a prompt or some other short to shut him up. I can't conceive what it would be like having Kier and Oli and the new bears and little Yulva and the huskies all running around in there at the same times!

It's very loud.

We need to figure out a way to clone Sasha! ...Wait...if there were three Sashas, would they all write the exact same thing at the exact same time? That would suck! I guess I will go back to chewing off my arm...

If there were three Sasha's none of us would currently be at a keyboard... ;)  

Tim, quit drooling.

• Like 1

If there were three Sasha's none of us would currently be at a keyboard... ;)

if you get up to fun with a clone of yourself, does this count as incest? or just narcissism ? :unsure:

I would have to see a picture or read a description of your charms before I could drool. :P

if you get up to fun with a clone of yourself, does this count as incest? or just narcissism ? :unsure:

I would have to see a picture or read a description of your charms before I could drool. :P

Narcissism, certainly.

Also, Tim, you know as well as everyone else: everyone on the internet knows i'm a dog.

• Like 1