[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

Personally, I am still enjoying the afterglow. Cloud nine is a lovely place to be....and there is no BTB up here...just Kieran and his Sparrow.........and me....

I have turned you all into perverts... or just made you more so.

• Like 1

Hey, I didn't mean anything creepy...I am on a different part of cloud nine and I am not even peaking....and ok...maybe sometimes perverted, but not this time :P

• Like 2

PSA, and this includes Sasha:

PeEking is to sneak a look at something in a furtive manner.

To peAk is to reach a literal summit, a peak. Or, figuratively, to reach a climax, a peak of experience. Or euphemistically, to reach climax, nudge nudge wink wink.

Select your p**k carefully, Gary... 

• Like 1

Hey, I didn't mean anything creepy...I am on a different part of cloud nine and I am not even peaking....and ok...maybe sometimes perverted, but not this time :P

To peAk is to reach a literal summit, a peak. Or, figuratively, to reach a climax, a peak of experience. Or euphemistically, to reach climax, nudge nudge wink wink.

:gikkle:   :lol:   :rofl:  

• Like 1

Good one Irri...I must be more careful...I meant peeking, or rather NOT peeking...I peak often but not this time :o:P

• Like 2

Nah, you just gave us a fun bunch that we can be ourselves with!

I'm being a bit of a shrew. A decent person would simply assume he's neither peeking nor peaking.

Well now, how do you know he was not peaking while peeking?

:gikkle:   :lol:   :rofl:  

Behave Tim. Remember, we got you that drool proof cover for your keyboard!

• Like 5

Maybe I'm too suspicious and pessimistic, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and something bad happen.

We haven't really heard Kier tell Robin he loves him. And he had a big opportunity to do so in this chapter. And why is he so wary about telling his friend that he has a boyfriend and introducing him? Not cool, Kier. :(

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
And why is he so wary about telling his friend that he has a boyfriend and inroducing him?

Because he's terrified Brian will mention something about his loathsome past...  :(  Don't put me in the position of defending Kieran, Tim, it makes my head feel all weird... 

• Like 1

Maybe I'm too suspicious and pessimistic, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and something bad happen.

We haven't really heard Kier tell Robin he loves him. And he had a big opportunity to do so in this chapter. And why is he so wary about telling his friend that he has a boyfriend and inroducing him? Not cool, Kier. :(

Tim revel in the present and let the future tend itself ...

He may not have said he loves him but he mostly certainly told Sparrow so. It's not that he doesn't want his friends to know about Robin, the kids and their parents know but rather that he fears what people will say. The boy lived a despicable life and now there is somone who matters and that has changed everything ... we all want those we love to think well of us.

Come on Tim there was every hint of hot sex betwixt hunky guys shouldn't you be drooling?

• Like 3

Because he's terrified Brian will mention something about his loathsome past...  :(  Don't put me in the position of defending Kieran, Tim, it makes my head feel all weird... 

Kier's real friends won't do that, they'll just rejoice that he has finally found love. And even if they did say something, it would give Kier the chance of proclaiming that is all over now, because he has a boyfriend he loves. But he's too chicken to admit it. Robin called him boyfriend and said he loved him (OK Kier did say it back). For all his courage on a racing bike, Kier is foolishly cowardly in other respects.

And he needs to have a fait acomplis relationship with Robin before BtB comes home and throws a fit. The first thing she'll ask Robin (after a lengthy rant about how despicable Kieran is) will be what sort of commitment he's made to Robin.

- and yes dughlas, I did. :P  Why do you think I haven't left a review on the last couple of chapters and it took me a while to write this? I had to wipe my keyboard off several times. Kitt, where is that plastic cover when I need it ? :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I told you I'd win you round eventually. After all, I gave you a common enemy in the form of Becca...

The boy lived a despicable life

Despicable is a bit strong, is it not? Kieran did not much different to hundreds of young gay men who live in cities where there is a big gay scene, no different to most of the cast of Queer As Folk and certainly no worse than many of William.J.Mann's 'circuit queens' who do all that Kieran did with rather large amounts of illegal drugs.

And he told Robin he loved him. surely you can't blame the kid for wanting to stay in the cosy little bubble of 'denial' where nothing matter expect himself and Robin and the dogs. Everyone wants to ignore the world sometimes.

• Like 2

I told you I'd win you round eventually. After all, I gave you a common enemy in the form of Becca...

Easy there, Tiger... Rebecca only lost my support because she continued to be awful at her own wedding. And I nearly went off on a rant about how could Kieran abandon his nanny responsibilities till I remembered they were on holiday. So let's not get too excited...

Having said that, come on, Tim, he's taken Robin to the track, introduced him around, kissed him in public, asked his friends to "take care" of him, is it that big a deal that he didn't say the words? It's a done deal at this point.

• Like 3

Having said that, come on, Tim, he's taken Robin to the track, introduced him around, kissed him in public, asked his friends to "take care" of him, is it that big a deal that he didn't say the words? It's a done deal at this point.

You forgot the part about having sex with him multiple times on subsequent days and not wanting anyone else. :P

We and Kier know how big a deal all of this is. I'm not sure Robin does. But I'll bow to the opinion of everyone else and accept that Robin and Kier are now a couple and know how they feel about each other.

• Like 4

I had a day off from work today and I had plenty of plans for the day. Started reading Redemption´s a bitch in the morning and that´s about all I did all day. But seriously, I truly enjoyed the story so far. Can´t wait to read more  :read:

• Like 1