The treecreeper is called tree runner (træløber) in Danish - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_treecreeper

The tropical gnatcatcher is called blygrå snerresmutte which can be translated (literally) as leadgrey bedstraw slip

The genus Zosterops is called White-eye but in Danish they are Brille-fugl = bird with glasses

Shrikes are Tornskader = thorn magpies (because they impale their prey on thorns, yuk)

The common ringed plover is stor præstekrave = large vicar's ruff

not as funny as sea parrot though.

• Like 1

Great chapter,Tim...and Carlos, you are so so bad...but funny as hell. Tim, he is referring to Russell as 'Mary' in his review----Peter, Paul and Mary were a very successful folk group...hippy-like...and 'If I Had a Hammer' was one of their songs...so the twins are Peter and Paul, and Russell is the woman singer, Mary. Now go get him, Tim!!! Russell is NOT girly!!!

• Like 1

Great chapter,Tim...and Carlos, you are so so bad...but funny as hell. Tim, he is referring to Russell as 'Mary' in his review----Peter, Paul and Mary were a very successful folk group...hippy-like...and 'If I Had a Hammer' was one of their songs...so the twins are Peter and Paul, and Russell is the woman singer, Mary. Now go get him, Tim!!! Russell is NOT girly!!!

Weelll, he probably is sort of twink-like - at least by Carlos' standards  - but we all know how high they are. :lol:

I had the feeling it was something like that, and I laughing too, now.

You silly Dane! My comment had nothing to do with religion but lot's to do with American Folk music and a famous group.

Sorry, that was definitely a bit of pure Americana. The three of them were part of the `1960's counter-culture movement and actively opposed US involvement in Vietnam.

http://youtu.be/VaWl2lA7968

guess who's Mary? :o

• 4 weeks later...

I got all excited :lmao: new CC reviews in my notifications... but it was just catch up reviews  :(

Just a hungry bird looking to be fed  :P

now I hope you didn't read the reply to the last review. :(

but it's good that you prod me, maybe I'll get back to writing soon. :unsure:

• Like 1

now I hope you didn't read the reply to the last review. :(

but it's good that you prod me, maybe I'll get back to writing soon. :unsure:

I did read the review  :(

Don't worry, I didn't cry for too long  :P

And I will paraphrase the comments given elsewhere - if we didn't like the story, we wouldn't care - a gentle nudge only  :boy:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When will the next chapter be??? Weren't you the one of the one's nudging EB about the next team building chapter?

I want to know how the boys get the twins father out of the picture for good. With emphasis on FOR GOOD

I hear a lot of accidents happen all the time 0:)

• Like 2

As the beta reader for CC, I can only hope my email inbox will be blessed with the new installment as I scan it everyday. So, as dedicated fans, we all need to send Timmmy Boy our strongest, warmest energy that he get off his ass and take the next step with our favorite twins.

Consider this some tough love, Tim. Kiss, kiss :music:

• Like 3

Been thinking about Russ and Jacob, but you guys keep writing stuff to distract me from posting. :)

I'm not so worried about the father, as wanting to see Eric buy a ring for his own wedding--and what reaction he will have ot Russ and Jacob's!

• Like 1

Been thinking about Russ and Jacob, but you guys keep writing stuff to distract me from posting. :)

I'm not so worried about the father, as wanting to see Eric buy a ring for his own wedding--and what reaction he will have ot Russ and Jacob's!

you mean Evan right ? :lol:

There's only one name that counts: ROB!

Oops Wrong forum ;-)

JAR

...I know this comment will tickle Tim...

you mean Evan right ? :lol:

He could have meant the fiances, Russ and Jacob!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

3,000 words written and Russell hasn't yet managed to leave the apartment to go to the airport to meet his mom and sister. Darn...

Well, I won't be imprudent and ask what he's doing. lol

• Like 1