Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Oh my, I know I shouldn't tease ya'll - but I got the sneak peek of the next installment, neener, neener :yes:

Let me just say...the door is securely locked...someone's shorts are on the way down....AND.... nope. That's enough for now, all you hungry types. 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 3

Oh my, I know I shouldn't tease ya'll - but I got the sneak peak of the next installment, neener, neener :yes:

Let me just say...the door is securely locked...someone's shorts are on the way down....AND.... nope. That's enough for now, all you hungry types. 

We might be hungry for some shorts that are down ... but we're starving for Rob's shorts to come down ...

JAR

• Like 2

You're naked, Tim? Yippee!  :)

Man, that's not how I see Rob at all...not even close. Sorry JAR, that doesn't do a single thing for me.

I've managed to cover myself again. :D  How do you like my Droll Dane ?

I agree about JAR's latest suggestion - I'm glad he was only teasing. :pinch:

• Like 2

I've managed to cover myself again. :D  How do you like my Droll Dane ?

I agree about JAR's latest suggestion - I'm glad he was only teasing. :pinch:

I love your new avatar, Tim! It's bright and cool... you look like a super hero :thumbup:

• Like 2

I love your new avatar, Tim! It's bright and cool... you look like a super hero :thumbup:

I like it--and I agree with Gary!  Also puts me in mind of that kid's video link you sent me a while back--the tv episodes which aren't translated anywhere.

Thanks, guys, I hadn't thought about the superhero thing, but now you mention it... Totally unintentional. :*)

Hmm, are we talking Olsen Banden, CG?

• Like 1

I've managed to cover myself again. :D  How do you like my Droll Dane?

He's great, but shouldn't your superhero persona be wearing a speedo and tights?

Man, that's not how I see Rob at all...not even close. Sorry JAR, that doesn't do a single thing for me.

I'm with CG, dude reminds of the big dumb jock that bullies others, sorry.

• Like 2

Thanks, guys, I hadn't thought about the superhero thing, but now you mention it... Totally unintentional. :*)

Hmm, are we talking Olsen Banden, CG?

From naked to superhero. :P  I like the new avatar too.

He's great, but shouldn't your superhero persona be wearing a speedo and tights?

I think you are just hoping to see Tim in a speedo and tights :o

Although if we're going that route - Gary where is your superhero costume?  :P

• Like 2

When people say speedo everyone seems to think the tiny little breifs.  Somehow I picture Tim as more of the mid thigh model. Still snug and form fitting, but they look a hell of a lot more comfortable than the briefs or the ones that resemble the women's hot pants of the late 60's and 70's.

http://www.speedousa.com/mens-competition-swimwear?activity=practice-and-training

• Like 2

That's it--I couldn't think of the name, but the one I saw had him as a superhero I think, unless I was culturally stymied by the Danish language. :)

LOL, more like superskurk, Egon Olsen is the mastermind of criminal money stealing schemes, which his two associates keep fucking up.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olsen_Gang

Edited by Timothy M.

So what percentage of the Danish population is blonde? There were certainly a lot of them.

I'm not sure, but as far as I can find out more than 50% have blond hair and blue eye. But were not talking blond as in pale whiteblond, or at least not as adults. Bu most of us are pale blonds as kids and then our hair get darker blond as grown-ups.

When people say speedo everyone seems to think the tiny little breifs.  Somehow I picture Tim as more of the mid thigh model. Still snug and form fitting, but they look a hell of a lot more comfortable than the briefs or the ones that resemble the women's hot pants of the late 60's and 70's.

http://www.speedousa.com/mens-competition-swimwear?activity=practice-and-training

I forgot to reply to this one, but yeah you're right Kitt, they are more my style that the skimpy stuff. Perhaps it's also a question of age... :*)

Oh my, I know I shouldn't tease ya'll - but I got the sneak peek of the next installment, neener, neener :yes:

Now you don't have to make do with a sneak peek, AC, the whole chapter just landed in your Inbox. :)

It's 2,000+ words but I'm still not sure about the ending. :unsure:  Please be patient, I think it will be worth it. :P

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

:huh:  I've never sent you that one .

Sorry Tim--about a month and a half ago when I was looking for swear words--nothing sensitive here, so I'm pasting the text:

Sent 14 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

wow, so you need something darker than my last suggestion?

Hmm - but it also has to be Danish Words which Jay would know, right? I'm sure his parents would not have taught him really bad swearwords. :)

Du er en forbandet idiot, Zane, en nedrig nar, et åndssvagt, pokkers røvhul, en latterlig vatpik, kujon, hundehoved...

actually you might want to Google Olsen Banden Egon Skideballe and see what comes up :lol:

I really wish these were translated for me!  :)

Really?  Jazz and Rob?   :rolleyes:

You could leave one or two straight hot guys in the world you know :P

(I may have to go back through all the chapters and change Jas to Jazz. :) I like the vibe I get from your version.) ... Part of Tim's response to Lit's review...

I agree... the vibe from 'Jazz' as oppose to 'Jas' is awesome, Lit!

I apologize if youre getting swamped with Chapter Updated Notifications. I'm going through the story to change Jas into Jazz. You can blame LL and Gary. :lol:

But by the end of it I'll post the latest chapter. :D

Here you go then:

Prompt 105 And just what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

Edited by Timothy M.

I apologize if youre getting swamped with Chapter Updated Notifications. I'm going through the story to change Jas into Jazz. You can blame LL and Gary. :lol:

But by the end of it I'll post the latest chapter. :D

Oh, that's how it works? You change your writing based on your readers' feedback? Okay, let's talk serious business re Rob here ... there is a majority for making him appreciating the hunkier side of things ...

JAR

• Like 3

Just as I'm getting into a Rob chapter flow, tiredness hits. :(

I shall go and :sleep: and hope my mojo is still there tomorrow. :unsure:

JAR, can you find me a sweaty-Rob-after-a-work-out photo? Just in case I need to get back in the mood. :lol:

• Like 3