Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

I haven't started an extensive vetting process but here are a few candidates ;)

1zyg6fp.jpg

fe1b3a7705217904aaf520884173d914.jpg

And yes, I know the last three need a haircut :pAnd sorry for hijacking your forum Tim :*)

I really need come for a visit if this is the kind of men you have nearby ;)

And sorry for hijacking your forum Tim :*)

:) No problem, hijack away - even if it did help me max out on 75 notifications this morning,

I don't really think it is hijacking if you start Tim drooling again.

Absolutely right :D

He'll drown in his own drool when he gets up in four hours ...

I did have to change my Danish Drool Diverter, :yes::*)

Sadly out of likes. Someone will have to remember to leave Tim a towel to clean up with before we leave :P

so where's the towel then? Never mind, I'd just had a shower, so I had one handy. ;)

@ note to Tim: pls note the use of "men" in the message <evil grin>

:huh:  and what's so special or evil about that?

I agree: the carrot approach doesn't seem to work with Tim. We need to move to the stick approach.

JAR

LOL here that Tim?  I think you'd better get another chapter out soon  :lol:

So who's flying to Denmark to "motivate" him?

So who's flying to Denmark to "motivate" him?

I'll be returning to Europe in a week. I can always make detour through Copenhagen.

Of course that'll cost ... ;-)

Hey I'm just an innocent provider of visual art to aid in the creative process for our illustrious author....   :huh:

Wow:

innocent

visual art

creative process

illustrious

More 'creative' truths in one sentence than in a politician's campaign speech. 

• Like 3

I agree: the carrot approach doesn't seem to work with Tim. We need to move to the stick approach.

JAR

LOL hear that Tim?  I think you'd better get another chapter out soon  :lol:

I'm writing, :o  I'm writing...

Actually a good night's sleep has left me in the mood for some Rob banter - and I'm determined to get another chapter written as well, using prompt 425.

So don't distract me... :P

wait, what did I just say...? :facepalm:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I'm writing, :o  I'm writing...

Actually a good night's sleep has left me in the mood for some Rob banter - and I'm determined to get another chapter written as well, using prompt 425.

It's amazing what the announcement of my presence in CPH can do to a man's creativity ... if I only had the effect on some other guys  0:)

Just a little something to get you motivated

c5b8720244d9f2b22ddad5610bc074a6.jpg

I'm feeling something but not sure I'd call it motivated ... in truth, I'm not feeling well enough to do more than summon up a smile at the antics here.

• Like 1

I thought my 'price' was sufficiently known by now in all of Tims's and my fora.

So appropriate candidates for your Meta wolves? Sorry - I'm pretty technologically challenged and I'm sure my son doesn't want to help his dad post hot guy pictures. lol

I'm writing, :o I'm writing...

Was going to say - if you protest to fiercely the ladies will stop posting the "distractions"

I'm feeling something but not sure I'd call it motivated ...

:thumbup: Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 1

So appropriate candidates for your Meta wolves? Sorry - I'm pretty technologically challenged and I'm sure my son doesn't want to help his dad post hot guy pictures. lol

Sorry, Mr. Eagle. I'm perfectly capable of finding visual stimulation on line by myself.

I only accept payment in kind.

JAR  :rolleyes:

Sorry, Mr. Eagle. I'm perfectly capable of finding visual stimulation on line by myself.

I only accept payment in kind.

JAR :rolleyes:

Well since you already know Tim this can't be a strangers on a train type of deal, right? :lol: Edited by EagleIsaac

Well since you already know Tim this can't be a strangers on a train type of deal, right? :lol:

Indeed. You just have something like that delivered to me; and I get going to Kastrup ...

Chris Fink