Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

LOL. Always open to suggestions.

I just come up with the concept. It's up to you to conduct the interviews. :P I thought you were our local expert of all things military?

Edited by LitLover

Isn't the motto "The FEW, the proud, the marines"?

I know I'm a glutton, but in my book 190k are not a few and should suffice ;-). And you should never believe marketing slogans (And I know about those as well ;-)).

I know I'm a glutton, but in my book 190k are not a few and should suffice ;-). And you should never believe marketing slogans (And I know about those as well ;-)).

Just thinking you might appreciate quality over quantity ;)

Good lord people !  Four pages over in Gary's forum and three and a half more over here while I was at work today! Give a mare a break will ya?

I found the 20 min fight scene premonition in the last movie quite entertaining ...

... and the thought of wolves imprinting got me down a very dark alley ...

Seriously:

The evil is not only obvious but European (symbol of decadence)

She saves her vampire wish for after the marriage (double deflowering?)

Patchwork family on the vampire side (modern inclusiveness?)

the notion of everlasting love between two creatures who cannot die? ultimate western concept of infinity vs. Eastern concept of cycles

The trope a child is the reason for war and ultimately not fighting it (Christian symbolism?)

The fact a father has to give his daughter to a vampire (if that doesn't say anything how fathers think about losing their previous daughters)

Shall i go on?

It's nice to know someone looked at it past the hot wolves running around! The vampire clan didn't do much for me but on the whole I have to agree about Kellan Lutz being the best of that bunch!

LOL :yes:

Sometime's conversation is overrated :*)

Didn't someone once say actions speak louder than words?

Just thinking you might appreciate quality over quantity ;)

Oh absolutely! They have to follow into the dark corner after all  :blushing:

Didn't someone once say actions speak louder than words?

Seems all the smart women are on GA.

(Shall I inform my straight friends?)

Edited by JohnAR

Oh absolutely! They have to follow into the dark corner after all  :blushing:

Seems all the smart women are on GA.

(Shall I inform my straight friends?)

All right - 1) did you blush. Is there anything that can actually make you blush?

2) the best of the best will take anything you throw at them - even in that dark corner

3) I do believe they are the married smart women :P

All right - 1) did you blush. Is there anything that can actually make you blush?

2) the best of the best will take anything you throw at them - even in that dark corner

3) I do believe they are the married smart women :P

1) Let's see. I've been to certain parties in Berlin, I've seen Americans presenting their CV's, French talking about their historical achievements, Italians about their 'size' and been propositioned by Hungarian 'professionals' ... so maybe there's not a lot that makes me blush.

2) Send them over. I'll feed them regularly, I promise. They even get a nice collar ... (oops that was for a different forum)

3) So?

JAR

• Like 1

Give me some time.  Going to need to look in to your dark corner a little more to see what makes you tick.   ;)

Be careful. You can't miss it. It's behind the sign saying: "BEYOND THIS POINT INNOCENT SOULS ETERNALLY TARNISHED."

Then its a good thing my soul isn't innocent - although I don't think I'm as corrupt as you like ;)

Mmmh. How do I put this?

Don't want to burst your bubble; but given you are not a candidate to join me into my dark corner, the state of your soul is of little concern for me ;-).

Mmmh. How do I put this?

Don't want to burst your bubble; but given you are not a candidate to join me into my dark corner, the state of your soul is of little concern for me ;-).

lol Actually I was more thinking of "second hand corruption" just being in there.  

I have no difficulties conducting the interviews. In the past days the number of applicants is low though ...;-)

Maybe you need to expand your search criteria. I hear the Navy Seals and British SAS are pretty fearless ;)