Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

No problem! We just use joint body heat to keep warm and our imagination to keep entertained...

:heart: - but you shouldn't give our secrets away :lol:

Ooooohhhh ... long dark nights snuggled under the duvet with a hunky viking ...  :*)

:heart:  yeah  :P  (now see what you've done, Puppi)

• Like 1

We have to be to put up with this weather...

and the long dark Winter nights :lol:

Excuses, excuses. You're doing as if other writers all grew up at the Mediterranean coast allowing them to publish a chapter every Saturday for more than a year - as regularly as a Swiss watch (@puppilull: no hint).

• Like 1

We have to be to put up with this weather...

and the long dark Winter nights :lol:

Ahhh... so that's why... :unsure:

No problem! We just use joint body heat to keep warm and our imagination to keep entertained...

Ooooohhhh ... long dark nights snuggled under the duvet with a hunky viking ...  :*)

Canadians have that shared body heat thing down too - not a great excuse Tim - but granted a great way to spend an evening ;)

Edited by EagleIsaac

Canadians have that shared body heat thing down too - not a great excuse Tim - but granted a great way to spend an evening ;)

Yes, we do share that... It's the main reason winter is acceptable...

Excuses, excuses. You're doing as if other writers all grew up at the Mediterranean coast allowing them to publish a chapter every Saturday for more than a year - as regularly as a Swiss watch (@puppilull: no hint).

No hint taken ;)

tumblr_nblpgkDuX81qhjrkjo1_500.jpg

Does this one work for anybody?

he does look quite close to the image of Nelson I have. besides I remember reading that Nelson's body is trim

Could this be Nelson?  It's kind of how I picture him :)

tumblr_mm1hn8T0VO1qk9t29o1_500.jpg

well he could be Nelson in college where he cuts his hair and adds more bulk to himself. could be around 20-21 in this pic, CG's version is closer to the 17 year old Nelson

he does look quite close to the image of Nelson I have. besides I remember reading that Nelson's body is trim

well he could be Nelson in college where he cuts his hair and adds more bulk to himself. could be around 20-21 in this pic, CG's version is closer to the 17 year old Nelson

But what did 21 y old Nelson do to his ears???

I prefer my ears in virgin-state ...

Don't want to catch your teeth on metal as you nibble? ;)

actually, even I have my left ear pierced but it isn't stretched like his :unsure::(

I don't mind piercings I just don't like "stretchers" much.

I prefer my ears in virgin-state ...

Don't want to catch your teeth on metal as you nibble? ;)

well, it would be the guys nibbling on John's ears who would not have to worry, but I guess the virgin ear preference might go both ways. :unsure:

I don't mind piercings I just don't like "stretchers" much.

well even I get a weird feeling of discomfort seeing stretched ears, they are a real turnoff. at least the 21 year old Nelson doesn't have a huge stretch :/ , so that's a relief

not only you, LL. I didn't notice the ear thing either. :*)

I think the man doth protest too much ;)

:*) guess we were both distracted haha

Guys, where are you looking at - not noticing that black hole in his ear lobes????